11/15/2016 Change Log and Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Nov 15, 2016.

By Saito on Nov 15, 2016 at 1:30 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Supporter

Greetings,

Pay attention and read this entire post because it's going to contain a lot of information regarding resets and updates for the next couple of weeks. I will also be including a small explanation about the upcoming rank changes for Legacy Ranks that I know a lot of players have been requesting, so again, make sure you read the entire document.

Prison:

As polled and confirmed by the community the Prison 1 and Prison 2 servers will merge, and an OP Prison server will be created to replace P2. This will be happening in approximately two to three weeks, and we aim to have Prison fully updated and reset by December 1st. Many factors will be dependent on how soon the new map is finished, but it should definitely be done by the first week of December and in time for your holiday breaks. I don't want to release much information on the update yet, but rest assured changes are coming as well as some new content. OP Prison will be quite different from our Classic Prison and we expect a new player base to emerge on this game mode separate from the original, and it should be launched on the same date.

Factions:

Now this is where things get interesting. I've had an idea for a while now to recruit more competitive Factions players, and the best way I can think of is to hold a tournament with cash prizes. That being said we will be adopting the 'Season' based resets that have become popular on Factions. The season will last for 90 days and the goal will be to raid, get rich, and get on top of the Factions leader board as fast as you can. This reset will mark the beginning of Season 1, and the prizes at the end of the first season will be for the top 5 Factions to receive cash rewards. This means that if your Faction is in the top 5 on /f top at the end of the season you will receive a tournament prize in real money, not a store coupon, paid out via PayPal or Bitcoin.

As I'm sure many of you are wondering what the prizes will be, here they are:

Season 1: $3000 Prize Pool + Crowd Funding Bonus
    • 1st place - $1000
    • 2nd place - $750
    • 3rd place - $600
    • 4th place - $400
    • 5th place - $250
    The crowd funding bonus works similarly to games like League of Legends and DOTA. This means that a percentage of all sales for our Factions server will go towards increasing the prize pool. For example Premium and Legendary keys sold will create an increase in the rewards for the top 5 Faction teams at the end of the season, and you will end up with even larger prizes than what are listed above. These are purely the base amounts and can increase drastically depending on how much players spend in game.

We aim to have the Factions reset completed with updates and a new map by December 1st as well. Spread the word and we hope to have the most competitive version of Factions we've ever had here on GotPvP.

GTA:

It has been quite some time since our last GTA reset, and this one has been in the making for a while. It is now completely finished and ready to launch this Friday, November 18th. The reset includes updates and balances to the guns, improvements to the gang system, a new spawn, new apartments, adjusted pricing in game, and more.

Legacy Ranks:

To put it quite simply Legacy Ranks are receiving a hefty buff, and this includes better items, instant mcMMO credits, and instant XP. The new system for giving players mcmMO and XP will be a one time redeemable package per server reset, so that if you receive them once, you can receive them again the next time a server resets. This was a highly requested feature for years and we are finally able to add it. The instant mcMMO and XP perks are ones we've had for years and we had to remove them for compliance, but we feel the time has come to add them back, and we hope you're all as excited as we are. Legacy Ranks from Noble to Deity will be receiving buffs across all servers, and the prices may be subject change as well. Legacy Ranks will also now be instantly given to the player instead of doing a rank quest, so it will be added to your account automatically just like we've done in years past. We will be running an even larger sale once this happens towards the end of the month to celebrate the updates and for Black Friday.

Thank you all for continuing to support us, and I hope some of you have noticed the increased player count this past week as we began aggressive advertising again. We will continue to do so and hope to get back over 1000 players for the holidays if all goes well!

Thanks.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Nov 15, 2016.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DATBIRDDOE1
      DATBIRDDOE1
      I never said that he keeps his build, he asking if they keep the plot which they do. So before trying to correct me please get your information right.
    2. Artimisfowl2
      Artimisfowl2
      This is actually awesome. Are Mojang /whatever the hell the other company was dropping the anti pay to win restrictions?
      DeaconHo likes this.
    3. Noobiee
    4. Sweetheart_
      Sweetheart_
      After prison reset will /redeem alchemy work? cuz it keeps saying it's not a skill :p
      yoloswag58 likes this.
    5. Sweetheart_
    6. Mechy
      Mechy
      possibly, although it was removed intentionally because it made it too easy to get to the point where you could make haste 2 potions.
    7. EzNoPotBB
      EzNoPotBB
      Lets goooooo EZMONEY
    8. AntonTheAnton
      AntonTheAnton
      Really hyped for this reset
    9. BadskillzzOG
      BadskillzzOG
      Saito do we get the XD and McMmo if we bought the rank a while ago please respond
    10. BadskillzzOG
      BadskillzzOG
      XD=xp
    11. Bella
      Bella
      I agree
      WebbyPlayz likes this.
    12. BlueLights999
      BlueLights999
      do you know when the next reset is for factions??
    13. BlueLights999
      BlueLights999
      When is the next reset for factions?? date pleas
    14. Saito
      Saito
      Are you illiterate?
    15. Adrien/Skimtar
      Adrien/Skimtar
      We aim to have the Factions reset completed with updates and a new map by December 1st as well. Spread the word and we hope to have the most competitive version of Factions we've ever had here on GotPvP.
      Reijo1247 likes this.
    16. markers
      markers
      Can the factions reset be moved back a day so it is on Friday. I think that it would allow for more people to be on for the reset.
      IrishSerpent and Adrien/Skimtar like this.
    17. Jookystryker
      Jookystryker
      Can OP prison prestiges give you 0.25x when you prestige once. While normal prison having it be 0.10x per prestige?
    18. Reijo1247
      Reijo1247
      Don't you mean move forward a day, not back? Moving back a day would be December 0st
    19. Noobiee
      Noobiee
      Dude, he's just a member asking if there will be an update for the factions server???
      Why so harsh man
      Edit: I know he didn't read .-.
    20. Saito
      Saito
      Because I spent half an hour typing up the announcement and for someone to not read it, then ask a question that is blatantly answered in the thread they're posting on, is incredibly annoying and I won't cater to such stupidity.
      DeaconHo and Bacon4Dayzz like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.