70% Winter Sale and Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Jan 7, 2017.

By Saito on Jan 7, 2017 at 2:50 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Supporter

Greetings,

This post is to announce a 70% Off Winter Sale that just went live, as well as a few server updates and news regarding upcoming resets. Many players requested the sale bump back up a little so we will leave it here for the time being so you can all enjoy the perks at lower prices.

As for the servers many of you are aware that Factions has grown massively popular this reset, peaking at 265 players online earlier today, and with that came a lot of lag. We have finally patched the lag after weeks of effort and can proudly say the server is now running perfectly even with these high player counts.

For future updates I don't want to give much away, but I will say that the Creative server is next in line for a revamp, and more details will be posted on that soon. I hope to have the Creative update finished in a couple of weeks at most.

I'd also like to thank everyone for reaching our highest player counts in about a year this weekend. Across the network we have been consistently hitting over 1000 players online, and as I type this we just hit a record we haven't touched in quite some time:

[​IMG]

So thank you to our community for continuing to support and believe in us!

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Jan 7, 2017.