0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

Bug Reports / Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Jan 9, 2017.

By Saito on Jan 9, 2017 at 5:14 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Supporter

Greetings,

This is a reminder to all players and staff regarding bug reports and issues. If there is a game breaking bug or serious issue in game please PM me directly with as much detail as possible and I will do my best to get it resolved quickly. This is the best way to get bugs fixed as it doesn't have to go through a chain of command, and I do not mind when people PM me bugs directly, so please do not be afraid to contact me regarding this. To send me a PM you can click here and start the conversation. Any screenshots, videos, or detailed explanations of the bug as well as the server it is occurring in are very helpful.

Thanks.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Jan 9, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. jellifesh
      jellifesh
      I am sure you have already been informed or know of this, but there has been a vote issue where players cannot get the treasure keys, and the votes aren't going towards the party key. I hope the GotPvp team is working on this issue.

Thanks
    2. Saito
      Saito
      Will look into this, thanks.
      BlakeBelladonna9 likes this.
    3. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      There is a current glitch on duels when you die in duels you have a possibility of staying in the map after you die instead of going back to the duels spawn, Also you die in gm3 and you keep dying constantly till you relog.
    4. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      He said pm him ditectly...
    5. daleklogic
      daleklogic
      Um also when you vote you don't get the kits "you received kit monthly" got nothing welp
    6. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      pm saito and provide as much detail as possible.
    7. daleklogic
      daleklogic
      .......... "As much detail as possible" nah I'm good this bug been here for almost a year lol
    8. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      why would you want the rewards for a voting chest lol, you are in god...
    9. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      Tesco's motto: Every little helps
    10. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      no...
    11. Hoast
      Hoast
      THE CANNON SEVER BUG WE HAVE NO PERMS THATS IT NO MRE NEEDED
    12. daleklogic
      daleklogic
      Um lets see..............………… for the speed and pots as I only have 3 stacks of them :,(
    13. Bailey6000
      Bailey6000
      I have a few survival related glitches, i'll record them and PM you
    14. DilboDabbins
      DilboDabbins
      Um, can a mod un-mute me please? I was muted for an "inappropriate" ign, but there isn't anything inappropriate about it. DilboDabbins. there isn't anything wrong with it, but I got permanently muted.
    15. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      Dildo is inappropriate...
    16. DilboDabbins
      DilboDabbins
      I was perm-muted by jam123661 for having an inappropriate ign... can someone help get me unmuted?
      Bailey6000 likes this.
    17. DilboDabbins
      DilboDabbins
      um, read it carefully please. it says "Dilbo" with a b. not a d. it doesn't say dildo.
    18. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      But it is super close to dildo. For example, we perm mute people for having fker but that is not the full word...
    19. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      change your name mate
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.