0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

Database Reverted

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Jul 25, 2016.

By Saito on Jul 25, 2016 at 10:03 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Supporter

Greetings,

As many of you are aware we had an issue with Kitpvp and Oppvp today that resulted in us needing to do some roll backs. The roll back was approximately 20 hours and the server was reverted to the state it was in last night at 11 PM PST. Everything should be fixed and ready to go in just a few minutes.

The only other issue with the roll back is that the core database that had to be reverted also contained user ranks, so if you purchased a rank or had any rank changes in the past 20 hours it may have been reverted as well. If this is the case please just make a support ticket and we will get it fixed for you as soon as possible.

Thanks.

GillieBearGames likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Jul 25, 2016.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Pandeh
      Pandeh
      The coins issue has not been yet fixed. It ->Is<- still a problem. TheRealJiln lost 48k in coins, and other players have - coins. Please try to fix this,
      Thanks -Pandeh
      SwiftNinja534 and Shady like this.
    2. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      Hello Saito16
      Do people with global ranks get EG: /kit Titan. It would be pretty OP and fun. We should be able to have /rankshop on there too. That would be fun and cool! The coin problem is no effect to me but if it does effect other please fix it if possible :).
      I am loving the server keep on the good work!
      ~Bacon
    3. zfresh94
      zfresh94
      I'm just curious, if we lost a rank for example I lost my Global Rank Warlord will we be able to get it back?
    4. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      We will get the ranks back. If you don't you make a support tikcet
    5. SwiftNinja534
      SwiftNinja534
      Yeah I still didn't get my guild back :(
    6. zfresh94
      zfresh94
      Ok Thanks and by any chance do you maybe know by when we will get our lost ranks back?
    7. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      If you currently have a Global Rank (Elite-Champion) you will have your rank. If you don't (Small Error) just make a support ticket via forums. If you still didn't get it try in the help section also in forums
      RNSFIRE likes this.
    8. RNSFIRE
      RNSFIRE
      i have global and still havent got it yet
    9. A_2
      A_2
      Please get this coins problem fixed, im in the negatives. This server used to be fun whn everyone was legit and the coins weren't a problem. I suggest bringing back Cash as currency. it is not as buggy like the coins. PLEASE FIX THE COINS
    10. Ghost_Midnight
      Ghost_Midnight
      It reverted again? How many are there gonna be
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.