0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

EULA Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, May 10, 2016.

By Saito on May 10, 2016 at 12:50 AM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Supporter

Update 4: We have now got confirmation that the server will be unblocked within the next couple of hours or days!

Update 3:
    In accordance with Mojang's EULA we have made all previous donor ranks (now called Legacy Ranks) available via in game money purchase. You can now rent each Legacy Rank (Noble through Deity) for two weeks at a time with in game cash. You can purchase these in game via the /rankshop command and it will look like the following: http://imgur.com/a/zG9wb

Update 2:
    We have received a response from Mojang and are cooperating to our full ability. We hope to be removed from the blacklist soon.

Update:
    Mojang has not responded to us so far and we are patiently waiting to hear back. Unfortunately at this time we do not know what will happen and the network will remain blacklisted and unavailable for an unknown amount of time. We are trying everything we can to get this resolved and let them know that we are compliant.

Greetings,

We are in the process of updating the network to be entirely compliant with Mojang's EULA. We see this as the only option for our future and given the circumstances have decided to comply instead of any alternatives. The web store for purchasing anything in game will be taken offline temporarily as we convert our in game ranks and perks to be EULA compliant.

Please note those that have already purchased ranks from our store will keep them. We will simply make the Legacy Ranks (as the old ranks will be called) available in game via some sort of soft currency, meaning they're available to all players, just not via purchase directly. The new ranks that will be released and any other purchase options on our store will be compliant with the guide lines Mojang has set for us. We are currently in communication with Mojang and are working to resolve the situation.

Thanks.

#1 Saito, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, May 10, 2016.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Aussie
    2. itsHarrySan
      itsHarrySan
      this almost stopped a heart attack
      i thought reset was going to happen
    3. Margaux
    4. Diamond2Powered
      Diamond2Powered
      Sounds unfair to those who paid,but still due to the EULA and the way gotpvp is treating it it seems that ranks are no longer special after the server updates.So I have a suggestion here:
      Instead of taking down the entire /buy system make the voting coupon currency which can be only received by those who really worked hard the only available thing to purchase ranks not only its more acceptable for the people who paid for their ranks,also it can encourage the players to vote for the server to increase our popularity,so please consider my idea thank you :)
    5. Matt
      Matt
      rip gotpvp
      Adrian, DrPvper, _jPenguin_ and 2 others like this.
    6. Matt
      Matt
      make it so you have to vote for a rank if i vote say 100times i get noble (getting higher and higher ) but deity is 4mil ez
    7. killermankey
      killermankey
      lol. Was just about to buy King rank..... Well it seems i'll have to wait and see what is gonna happen...
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.