Update 2: Launch planned for 2 PM EST tomorrow
Update: Unfortunately our developer is very sick right now and most likely will not be able to handle the launch today. We may be able to release later tonight, but if he's not able to get online we will need to push things back until tomorrow. I'm very sorry for this delay but sometimes health issues are just simply out of our control. The other bad news I have is that the build team we were relying on failed to produce the map we needed on time, so we will not have a new spawn for this map, and will have to use the same one from the previous reset
Apologies, but I hope the new content in game will make up for these shortcomings.
It's that time again! Factions will be resetting this Saturday at approximately 3 PM EST. We have a bundle of new changes mainly focused on improved game play mechanics, a new spawn, and some changes to the Faction size limits to increase competition. We will no longer be offering top faction rewards at the end of season for a multitude of reasons, but the main detractor would be the horrible competition and hatred it was bringing out in people. Players were literally DDOS'ing and Dox'ing each other over a competition in Minecraft and it's just not worth the drama. We hope to have an awesome reset with improved features and more automated content to keep things fresh and interesting without the toxicity of the last two resets.
Edit: Decided to keep the prize pool but reduce it to $1000.
Changes / Updates
- $1000 Faction top prize pool
- New Spawn
- Decreased world size
- Decreased Faction player limit
- Decreased Faction power limit
- Additional spawners to expand the economy
- Advanced anti glitching plugin added
- Stacked spawners plugin added
- Automated KOTH (for real this time!)
- Automated envoy drops in warzone
- Updated custom enchantments
- Updated Anti Cheat with less automated kicks
- Updated Scoreboard with combat timers
- Updated keys / crates system with better rewards
- Updated Factions commands and features
Faction Top Winners
- 1st Place - Divinity @Mechy
- 2nd Place - Resilient @Kral
- 3rd Place - Visionary @DE5TR0Y
- 4th Place - Java @Kat
- 5th Place - Ballin @Toru4
Winners can PM me on the forums with their PayPal email address in order to receive their payout. Faction leaders are in charge of distributing the funds they receive. Thank you to everyone that played on Season 2, and I look forward to seeing what Season 3 has in store for all of us. Let's make it fun, competitive, and as friendly as possible!