0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

Factions Scheduled Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Mar 31, 2017.

By Saito on Mar 31, 2017 at 1:39 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Owner Supporter

Greetings,

The physical server that our Factions game mode is hosted on was scheduled for network maintenance last night by our data center. The scheduled downtime was supposed to last only an hour or two and be during the lowest peak times of 3 to 5 AM, but there were unexpected issues, and it has been extended much longer than they anticipated. There is not much I can do right now to fix it and this added delay occurred while I was not awake, so I was not able to inform the community right away.

Current expectations for the server to be finished with maintenance are approximately 2 to 4 hours from right now. It could be sooner but those are the anticipated time frames. Please note that this is purely a networking maintenance change and no data on our server will be affected (no roll back, no backups, no loss of anything).

I apologize for this inconvenience and recognize that this is unfortunate for everyone involved, but these things do happen with technology, and I kindly ask for your patience and understanding as our host resolves the issue.

Thanks.

Sydnnehh, DeaconHo, JustWork and 5 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Mar 31, 2017.