0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

GotPvP News and Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, May 5, 2017.

By Saito on May 5, 2017 at 2:03 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Owner Supporter

Greetings,

I wanted to make this announcement to quickly inform the community of our current goals and direction. I have been working on a new network with some friends entirely separate from GotPvP, and unfortunately that has taken a lot of my time away. I have also been very sick the past few weeks so not much has gotten done. I want everyone to know that despite a new network being made this will not impact GotPvP at all, it's just the long process of building everything from the ground up that consumed so much of my time. As many of you know we recently hired another full time developer so once everything has stabilized we'll be able to make some really awesome progress on GotPvP.

I have big plans and ideas coming. Have a little patience with me and you'll see them brought to fruition. We still have strong advertising plans for this summer starting in June and July. Player count has definitely been low because we haven't advertised since February, but expect that to change soon and be combined with the updates I have planned.

Thanks.

Marniefs44, oliver, VisionPvP and 9 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, May 5, 2017.