0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

Prison Reset

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Dec 9, 2016.

By Saito on Dec 9, 2016 at 3:58 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Supporter

Update: We are very close to finishing everything but it won't be ready today. I'm going to create a reset countdown timer and aim for 2 PM EST during our peak player count hours. Apologies for the inconvenience but I hope you're all hyped to see this reset we've put together!

Countdown timer!

Greetings,

Just a small announcement that the Prison reset has been delayed. We were hoping the build team (the second one...) would finish earlier, but they took a while to complete the project and we're just now getting everything set up. I'd rather take our time and do this properly than rush the reset out today and have a bunch of issues. I know this is frustrating for some of you and trust me, it is for me as well, but delaying the reset is the best course of action. We still hope to have the reset launched this weekend the only thing left to determine is if it will be Saturday or Sunday.

I will edit this post with an update once we get closer to finalizing everything with a countdown timer for the reset. Thank you for your patience and I hope you all enjoy this new reset :)

Thanks!

#1 Saito, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Dec 9, 2016.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. BladeOfDoom1444
      BladeOfDoom1444
      Can you at least tease us with some more details? For instance, what are these sell booster changes you're making? What is this auto-sell thing? Can it be turned off? What are the block makeups of the the mines? Stuff like that. Thanks.
    2. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      Dayumm, My patience is low now :(
    3. Tunsta
      Tunsta
      It sucks that its delayed even longer but just make it worth our while :)
    4. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      Hopefully yes!
    5. Saito
      Saito
      Sell booster limits will be increased. The previous limit was 8.0x multiplier on classic Prison and it has been raised to 12. The auto sell is a mode you turn on that will automatically sell all the blocks in your inventory every X amount of seconds. You can disable it or enable it whenever you choose to.

The block makeup of the mine has been simplified. We removed all snow, water, and other 'slow down' blocks from the mines and tried to keep them to a limit of 2-4 block types per mine to make things easier on everyone. The mines are also much larger than before, and each donor mine will be progressively better than the last.
      Shade, Bacon4Dayzz, Sarah and 4 others like this.
    6. BladeOfDoom1444
      BladeOfDoom1444
      Appreciate the info. Have you changed the sell booster times when using tokens at the /shop command?
    7. DialticoPvP
      DialticoPvP

I Have been Waiting for like 1-2 weeks ! All good . Hope The reset will be on Saturday!
      EvN_BlueZz likes this.
    8. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      That sounds absolutely astonishing!
      DuckyLuck likes this.
    9. corzzar
      corzzar
      yeah its all g saito I will go onto sb and ace all u guys >:D
    10. MiguraGaming52
      MiguraGaming52
      I'm starting to not care about the reset :/
    11. corzzar
      corzzar
      eh it would be good in a way but yeah its starting to loose hype
    12. AetherZapdos
      AetherZapdos
      if only we had a creative server that actually does shit, I'm pretty sure that builds won't be a problem
      look at fucking quezillion
    13. corzzar
      corzzar
      woah big boi loose the swearing xD
    14. AetherZapdos
      AetherZapdos
      you should see how good our creative server is rn, you'd probably get depressed as I am
    15. Bacon4Dayzz
      Bacon4Dayzz
      Look at me, I swear, MOMMA I SWEAR LOL
    16. corzzar
    17. corzzar
      corzzar
      creative is bad u cant place anything anymore
    18. Jookystryker
      Jookystryker
      WHAT IS THE NEW PLOT SIZE, AND WHAT EXTRA SELL BOOSTER DO WE GET PER PRESTIGEEEE
    19. _CommanderTan_
      _CommanderTan_
      Aw man!! I'm losing patients!! But, I can't wait!!! HYPE!!
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.