0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

Reset Information (Duels, Skyblock)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Redmancometh, Dec 31, 2017.

By Redmancometh on Dec 31, 2017 at 3:23 PM
  1. Redmancometh

Redmancometh Owner
    Owner

Resets

So here it is guys we've got some more..finalized dates on our resets. I'll keep this short: Duels will be released Wednesday, January 3rd. Skyblock is going to be released Sunday January 7th. This has been done due to several things, and I'm sorry you haven't been informed sooner. First our prison reset put us behind schedule a bit (it had bugs I'm sure you're all familiar with), and then our whole dev team was traveling for the holidays. Now everything is settled back down and we can get back to business!

I'm going to put some details for the resets in one place:

Duels

Duels is going to contain mainly quality-of-life bugfixes, and some minor updates. In addition we will be adding a kill summary and a new arena.

Skyblock

Y
    ou've seen most of the information for already. The main things to take away are tiered mobs which are killed in a public farm which drop unique items to craft other unique items with. Initially this stuff won't be a huge huge part of the gamemode, but this stuff will be essential for late game progression. Our primary goal has been to make it so you can still afk and make money, but also have stuff "to do" for additional rewards.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Redmancometh, Dec 31, 2017.