0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

September 7th, 2017 Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Sep 7, 2017.

By Saito on Sep 7, 2017 at 1:41 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Owner
    Staff Member Supporter

Greetings,

GotPvP has had a great summer and we continue to move forward with development and improvements to our infrastructure. The most recently released Faction's reset has gone very smoothly and introduces new and exciting content. We are still refining some additional features to be added to both Factions and other network servers, so look forward to that in this coming week.

The major update I'd like to mention is the upcoming Survival Reset. There is no exact date yet because the server is such a massive undertaking to update to the high quality standard I have set, but we will be giving continued updates on progress as we get nearer to completion. As for now I'd like to show you some map previews of the spawn and drop some teasers for upcoming content.

Let me say this; the map is absolutely incredible. We had it professionally built by one of the most well known and recognized builders in the entire world, and he claimed it to be one of the best spawns he has ever created. The lore and RPG elements built into the map will work amazingly well with our new quest lines and guild features being introduced during this update, so expect new levels of immersion and game play depth that hasn't been previously seen on Survival.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you're all looking forward to this incredible update. More news coming soon ;)

Thanks.

xKyliee, Meisie_, BanEvading and 20 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Sep 7, 2017.