Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

1,000,000,000,000,000,000th time ive told mods i dont have discord !

Discussion in 'Survival' started by cupcakekiller0o0, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cupcakekiller0o0

cupcakekiller0o0 New Member

Ok mods mail me in the website because i dont have discord mainly beause of tobytwen he talks absolutley atrocious and is a digscrace so please mail me in this.

Thanks

2. CherryHorse

CherryHorse New Member

Discord ID:
    CherryAngel#6763
    yay im the first one to respond

3. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    You will get faster replies through discord

4. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DeaconHo 何家人#3571
    Greetings cupcakekiller0o0
    You do Not need discord app to use discord.

HarrytheStampy likes this.
  5. _Panda_Party_

_Panda_Party_ Member

Discord ID:
    Jackynfest#5263
    *absolutely

6. CherryHorse

CherryHorse New Member

Discord ID:
    CherryAngel#6763
    Cup if you just download it they wont have to go through the trouble and neither will you.

7. Drokovian

Drokovian Member

Disclaimer: The information given in the post is accurate and savage within restraint of the rules. If at any point does this thread not abide by the constraints of the forum rules, please contact me and I will edit it accordingly. The GotPvP owner and staff are exempt from any liability in connection with the posting of my claims, information, and advice for the player cupcakekiller0o0

I'll inform you guys of the fact that I've *not so subtly* in direct PM's told it all of this before because it didn't get it. I've got a screenshot of it somewhere, but it's a quite colorful one.

@cupcakekiller0o0
    Just as staff have told you the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time to reformat your ban appeals accordingly.
    Just as staff and players have told you the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time to stop spamming the forums
    Just as players have told you the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time to stop being a massive idiot.

Just as I've PM'd you the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time to get discord, you don't listen to ANY OF IT.

How thick of a skull do you have as a newly discovered epitome of stupidity - nevermind, here's two things you need to takeaway from this, even if you're perm-banned. Because god forbid if we let you move onto a new Minecraft Server and make the player and staff population want to jump off a cliff every time you speak or try to scam again.

1. You don't need an app to go on Discord, you can use the W E B S I T E.

Like legit, I don't care at all that you don't want to install any apps or games or anything in general.
    (I can see why though, because you installed Minecraft and revealed your incredible stupidity to many people and got flamed constantly.)
    But for the love of all the staff on here and wanting a shot at getting unbanned during appeals, even if it lacks any sense of grammar or spelling, GotPvP Discord is the way to do it.

2. If you get Discord, you can talk to the staff I N _ P R I V A T E.

This means that you're guaranteed privacy and guaranteed to not be used as a continuous status of mockery on survival. Furthermore if you get Discord, staff will be able to talk to you and reply to you instantly, instead of having to bang their heads on a table every time you insist on not getting onto Discord. In addition, if you moved to Discord, you could freely contact staff there versus spamming up the survival forums like it's the end of the world for you (Oh wait it is already since you're finally perm-banned).

EDIT #1:

The pot calling the kettle black when you claiming that someone is absolutely atrocious and a disgrace ain't it?

Furthermore, if you got Discord and used it via the website, if TobyTwen does happen to flame you like the rest of us, you can just block us and never have to worry about us again. What a surprise you know, a website created for the sake of people communicating smoothly having a feature that allows you to block certain people? What a surprise it must be! It must be a new invention created with the new year!

@TobyTwem2017 Bringing him here as a heads up to what your opinion is of him as of the time of posting.

#7 Drokovian, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    SpacePlayzMC and Rbdragon like this.
  8. bluezs

bluezs New Member

Discord ID:
    bluezs#2852
    If in fact cupcake, you wish to really plead your case, just follow the simple rules and do what it takes to properly appeal your ban. C'mon, it's not that hard!

CherryHorse likes this.
  9. AwesomeAdam5032

AwesomeAdam5032 New Member

I always get asked for discord or Skype but I'm not sure why people want to talk to random people, just type or email.

10. TobyTwem2017

TobyTwem2017 Active Member

Well well

Can someone fill me in on what the fuck this is?

11. Rbdragon

Rbdragon Well-Known Member

something about cupcakekiller not having disc because you're an asshole or sumthin

12. TobyTwem2017

TobyTwem2017 Active Member

Aight. Cupcakekiller can suck my ass. If you feel like your autistic personality and your struggle to form a proper fucking sentence does NOT deserved to be spoken about, in a way where you're you're obviously going to get bullied. then just fuck off or block me. I actually forget who you are everytime i see your cringey ass name. If you don't like my language, man up you childish twat. You started this on yourself by firstly saying you're 22, that was just retarded. And since then you're just gaining a reputation as an unwanted, annoying 7 year old. So take the hate or start new, faggot.

#13 TobyTwem2017, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.