Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Apology from Jelly humbly requested.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cosmiclegend14, Jan 21, 2020.

1. cosmiclegend14

cosmiclegend14 New Member

Disrespect - Do not disrespect or put down anyone. It's the expectation that all users respect one another when playing on the server. (This does NOT apply to faction)
    Severity | Minor
    | Warning | 30m Mute |

I was surprised today when I was disrespected by Jelly and told to "f-off and don't play" when I was commenting on the poor economy and lack of players on the prison server.
    I personally find this hostile language and more appropriate for bars, playgrounds and brothels, certainly not from one of the management staff of a business trying to grow, and certainly not to one possible returning player with a big pocketbook.

I immediately pm'd Jelly and asked why he used such language to insult me, but I was met with no reply.
    I pm'd a short time later and the server said "Jelly is offline"

I talked with some staff who understand there are issues but assure me Jelly is working very hard to rebuild the server, that he is a really nice guy. I have no doubt they are correct, however, in a very basic business sense, that toxic attitude if left unchecked can only lead to trouble for a business. I know of no other thriving, successful business that would allow employees, let alone staff speak to anyone this way, but I digress....

I trust what some of your colleagues have said about you, and I am certain that my humble request for an apology is met with graciousness on your behalf.

Please respond with an apology either pm online or a simple message here, there is no need to do so publicly.

I anticipate this can be dealt with by the end of this week, Friday.

Thank you,
    Cosmiclegend14
    a.k.a. Snakemedic

Jelly likes this.
  2. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    Oliver || NoHax #0018
    The server has been going downhill since the VERY VERY old staff team ran it... Osto, Josh, Brian.... Good luck getting an apology

3. IIFlashII

IIFlashII Fastest man alive

Jelly called Tiff a slut and a egirl and you expect him to take responsibility and uphold his own rules and apologize to you for that? Omg I'm crying this is funny as shit.

4. Stalin

Stalin New Member

Shut the fuck up, youre on a minecraft server pretending to be a lawyer and you look like a whiny ass bitch.

5. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager
    Staff Member Lead Manager Management

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
  6. IIFlashII

IIFlashII Fastest man alive

And this is why GotPvP is basically dead

7. Alfielol

Alfielol Active Member

Discord ID:
    Preston#3609