Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Back After Years

Discussion in 'Survival' started by DumbBroad, Jul 25, 2018.

1. DumbBroad

DumbBroad New Member

As the title states, I’ve been gone for couple years now and today when I remembered I had Minecraft purchased and can download it whenever I want I thought of this server. This is the last server I played the last time I touched Minecraft period. I’m wondering what this server is like now? Obviously things have changed but what sucks about it and what has improved from couple years back if some of you have been around for that long. From what I’ve found out from surfing the forums for around 10 minutes is that their was a reset, Drokovian is still around and is somehow a mod (yes I remember some of you) (see if you can tell who I am, I doubt you will) and that their is new ownership? Has the new owner been a pleasure having, has he improved the server since his takeover?

What is survival like? Is it fun and calm or is it hectic like before where mostly everyone is just talking smack about one other and everyone is getting muted/banned? Who else besides Drokovian is still around that wasn’t a lame and liked having fun messing around and causing trouble in survival?

2. RocketOG

RocketOG New Member

PM me if you have a voucher in-game.

3. xElsa

xElsa New Member

lmfao no messing about

Survival is still fun to some extent but it has been sort of neglected by the devs right now and as a result a lot of stuff is broken.

There are quite a few people that played from ages ago but lots of people are waiting for the bugs to be sorted before they actually commit to playing. Also, it's super p2w now.

Still fun though and great to see old faces returning!

4. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DeaconHo 何家人#3571
    hey bud, good to see you returning to Gotpvp.
    the new owner is very good and has launched quality updates on Gotpvp and will be readding gamemodes like kitpvp, duels and maybe gta if the main gamemodes are good to go.
    Sorry I barely played survival so I don't know you :p

5. DrPvper

DrPvper Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DrPvper#1471
    Stop using the word “bud” to make you look older you fucktard

Warriorwax123 likes this.
  6. Finder17

Finder17 New Member

So rude LMAO. But welcome back to the servers. Survivals community has shrunk but it's still a game mode that has quiet a tight knit community.

7. Warriorwax123

Warriorwax123 New Member

Discord ID:
    Droozy#9457
    Dont lie to him.

Survival is really broken. It has been for a month, since the most recent reset. They are choosing to not fix survival but if you play factions or skyblock then its alright. Also its become very pay-to-win, so if you dont plan on spending irl money on the server, dont expect to be rich or on baltop or anything.

8. DeaconHo

Discord ID:
    DeaconHo 何家人#3571
    Serayne claimed that he would launch a survival reset rather than fixing it now.

9. xElsa

xElsa New Member

Where did you hear that out of curiosity? Any link to a forum page or just something he said in chat?

10. DeaconHo

Discord ID:
    DeaconHo 何家人#3571
    he said it in goypvp didcord general chat

11. Warriorwax123

Warriorwax123 New Member

Discord ID:
    Droozy#9457
    how can he claim if claiming is broken.

12. Rzmix

Rzmix New Member