Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Boosters (Global) (Jelly)

Discussion in 'Prison' started by Stun_, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stun_

Stun_ Faggot

I had recently purchased $20 worth of Global Boosters, at the time. The shop description of global boosters in the shop was the following, "This will give you x1 Global Boosters on Prison." naturally this type of vague description would be sure to mislead someone, this someone in this situation happens to be me.

Without any reliant information from the shop other than knowing it adds 1x to my sell booster, my uninformed self thought that these boosters would be able to stack on each other since no other information was provided telling me otherwise. Once I had purchased these and found out the hard way that, wait a minute I got bamboozled I was quick to message Jelly.

Hoping Jelly would understand my situation my hopes were quickly flattened, Jelly blamed the situation on me, myself, and I, he then says that "there hasn’t been any wrongdoing, you just assumed. Not really anything I can do." Nothing you can do? I think not you are a manager after all you can't refund me on behalf of the shop's vagueness? On top of that the moment I told Jelly about my situation his first response was "Rip, I’ll change the description." even then so the description remains untouched since my dilemma.

Thinking that it was just me that thought this situation on my behalf was unjust I took to the player base of multiple servers and this one alike, and asked anyone who would listen, random people, players on the server, ex-players on the server, even current staff. I have yet to see one person disagree with me that it is indeed the shop's fault and that I should be reimbursed, at first I only wanted my money back so I could repurchase a different item from the shop, however after all of these complications I would rather spend my money elsewhere.

You might be wondering, why wouldn't I just message Jelly how I'm feeling right now, well you see I have. Jelly has not responded to me via discord since last Tuesday in which he says,"You’re the first person to think they stack out of the 50+ purchases for that product." Jelly does it really matter if I'm the first person to think that? If a person who is the 50th to purchase a pair of shoes thinks they are track shoes, because the shoes say "These shoes help you run" is it his fault? If a man is the 50th person to purchase a gun and accidentally shoots himself, is that his problem? Because 49 other people didn't shoot themselves? This logic is flawed I would like my money back and if not I would like to be reimbursed in-store credits and I would like to keep the items I had originally purchased if I am not able to receive a full refund via PayPal.

@Jelly

2. Stun_

Stun_ Faggot

Update: Our admin has changed his bio 3 times, and has been on discord but still no reply.

3. Stun_

Stun_ Faggot

4. Bailey6000

Bailey6000 Manager
    Staff Member Management

Discord ID:
    Bailey6000#4063
    Several staff have stated several times in chats that they do not and will not stack. To clear things up:
    1. You cannot stack a global booster on a global booster.
    2. You can stack a global booster on a personal booster.
    3. You can stack a personal booster on a global booster.
    4. You can stack a personal booster on a personal booster.

5. Stun_

Stun_ Faggot

I don't
    see why they have to clear it up in the chat, a simple disclaimer would do justice. Instead, I have 8 useless 1x boosters.

6. Stun_

Stun_ Faggot

Literally, I love how all of the staff are telling me after the fact not when I asked in chat and people said they didn't know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.