Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Bring back a PVP gamemode

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swosh, Feb 16, 2019.

?

Which one ?

1. OPPVP

2. KITPVP

3. DUELS

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Swosh

Swosh New Member

Hi all,
    I am an OG player from 4 years back and decided to hop on the server. Its so sad to see such a fun server become so lonely.
    I feel that if we bring back a PVP game mode it shall bring back a lot of the old player base.
    Please vote on the poll!
    And contact me if you remember me!
    Thanks,
    iProSkillz

Shady and Jam123661 like this.
  2. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Iproskillz you noob, they arent going to do anything with your good suggestion.

Shady likes this.
  3. Swosh

Swosh New Member

Im sure that they will with some user interaction!

4. Asymmetrically

Asymmetrically Hey, that's pretty good

Still an innocent young boy

5. Asymmetrically

Youre better off quitting minecraft altogether

6. _AruS

_AruS New Member

duels best

7. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager
    Staff Member Lead Manager Management

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    We might have a little duels system on it's way. :)

8. Asymmetrically

nice

Jelly likes this.
  9. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DeaconHo 何家人#3571
    :D

10. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Deacon it ain't gon happen. They are going way to large scale running things as if the server still has it's old large player base. When in reality they need to be thinking as if its a new server with a small new player base. Releasing 4-5 servers with a player base of less than 100 players like gotpvp has is not a smart move. They need to release two gamemodes, grow the player base there, and then start to branch off to other game modes. Like a brand new server. Otherwise you are going to keep seeing 4 to 5 players on all of the other servers and 50 on factions because they pay the players to come online and play there. Its nothing special, players just want money, such a terrible system they have going.

Asymmetrically likes this.
  11. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    LOL!

Asymmetrically and Jam123661 like this.
  12. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Just my opinion guy. I was staff for three years and global administrator for almost two, which was back when when people actually deserved to get promoted to the positions they had. I'm pretty sure I had more perms as a GA than you do as whatever a "Manager" is. I know this server through and through. Also I'll add that the server pulled real numbers (1000+ players), it didn't need to do these silly big "revamps" , and it certainly didn't need to pay its players to get them online during the time that I was in these high positions. So clearly we had the right idea about something. But, maybe you know what you are doing, I have real credentials and results to back my opinions. All you have is a server that isn't even up, a forum page with roughly 1 person on at any given time, and an overall community of like 20 kids to show for what kind of a job you're doing around here. You have nothing to show for yourself. Good luck Mr. Lead manager of 20 kids.
    LOL

#12 Jam123661, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  13. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    Lol, hating for no reason.. You say all this shit about ''20 player'' the forums post got over 500 views. ''I'm pretty sure I had more perms as a GA than you do as whatever a "Manager" is.'' What this has to do with anything I don't know.. I have back end, there inst a perm don't have whatever relevance this has. ''You have nothing to show for yourself'' it's been like 2 weeks. Go cry somewhere else please!

14. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Not crying, just laughing, at you. You're the one who "LOL"d my suggestion. How very professional of you. People like you are why the server isn't and won't ever be what it was when people like me made it good. So far you have nothing to show for your "work" so you can't say anything, you are a failure until you aren't. Insufficient time is an excuse for the lazy and uninspired, which is a mindset that really reflects on the state of the server as it is. Good luck kid.

15. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    I Lold your post because all you did was cry and complain. Got no time for people like you.

16. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Remember when the server was actually online and had players? I sure do, do you?
    The state that you've put it in calls for people "crying and complaining" as you put it. You don't just turn something in to crap and pretend like its all ok, unless you are a child, are you?
    [​IMG]

#16 Jam123661, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  17. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    You say this like I personally killed the server. It's closed for the very reason it was in shit condition, every game mode is going back to classics. What do you want me to show you? Daily pics of the builds? hour long video of me redoing all the buycraft commands?

Jam123661 likes this.
  18. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Nope I just want you to be a good leader and act more professional. Take criticism more seriously.

19. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    Dude, all you have done is complain about the past.. Kinda shit a 12 year old would do cmon.

20. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Also I think it'd be nice to get rid of all of the forum sections that no longer apply. I haven't been on the staff team in three quarters of a year so I'm not going to comb through it all because I have in the past and no one has done anything about it except waste my time. You have the perms though, have the team make you a list of sections/sticky threads that need to be deleted from the website. There really is a lot. It just looks cleaner and people notice that sort of thing.