0 online now

play.gotpvp.com

Factions F-TOP Season 4 Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by BrianEd, Dec 7, 2017.

By BrianEd on Dec 7, 2017 at 3:08 PM
  1. BrianEd

BrianEd Staff Leader
    Staff Member Deity Leadership

Hello Everyone, I am very pleased to announce the winners of Season 4! To receive your respective cut of the F-Top prize pool please contact Me (Brian #7310) on discord for further instruction. **It is not mine nor Saito's responsibility to see how your faction's prize money is divvied up, that solely lies on your Leader.**

F-TOP Winners!
    1. Ordinary (Leader Polper112) @Polper112
    2. DADDYPROMO (Leader Sheradezxc) @sheradezxc
    3. Solitude (Leader ScriptBae) @Tom|ScriptBae
    4. Supremacy (Leader NiceWatchRunit)
    5. Rice (Leader Jhinstalock) @Mechy
    [​IMG]

*No notable f top disqualifications*
    Important Information
    >All considerations have been followed through the final weeks of this reset to accommodate for alternative factions, teaming and money dumping.

>It is important to note that the factions accused of dumping money for ad tokens were found innocent after investigation.

>Stay tuned to the forums and discord for important details regarding the next season's launch date, updates and information!

Note from Staff/Administration:

“This reset has been one of the best in the most recent resets. No incidents of ddosing, duping, glitch abuse and the like. Thank you all for making our jobs easier by competing cleanly and legitimately. We hope you enjoyed playing as much as we enjoyed hosting this season. We have a lot in store for you guys with the release of GotPvP's 2.0 release, more specifically factions. Congratulations to all who participated and good luck in the upcoming reset!”

#1 BrianEd, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Rbdragon, oliver, BanEvade and 9 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by BrianEd, Dec 7, 2017.