Hello everyone, and welcome to the announcement thread for this Faction reset!
I will be going over everything that's being added/changed in this thread.
But before I get into that, let it be known that the release date for the reset is..
Friday, December 7th at TBA
Faction Top Information
We have decided to change up how we do Faction Top prizes this map.
Instead of having the same old rewards each week we have decided to make it so the more you play the more worth it it is.
The following prizes are going to be paid throughout the season:
Week 1:So that means after the 8 week map is over, the total amounts paid out will be $470 PayPal and $1,500 Store Giftcard.
No prize, Grace period.Week 2:
1st) $30 PayPal & $70 Buycraft
2nd) $50 Buycraft
3rd) $30 BuycraftWeek 3:
1st) $50 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
2nd) $30 PayPal & $70 Buycraft
3rd) $50 Buycraft
1st) $70 PayPal & $125 Buycraft
2nd) $40 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
3rd) $15 PayPal & $70 Buycraft
1st) $100 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
2nd) $50 PayPal & $125 Buycraft
3rd) $30 PayPal & $100 Buycraft
1st) $40 PayPal & $185 Buycraft
2nd) $10 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
3rd) $5 PayPal & $125 Buycraft
- I've created an advanced core this map that will house all our main features, such as, server patches, global and server profiles, discord integration, bounties, dealers, jobs, kit interfaces, mob coins, trackers, and so much more!
- The whole economy has took a change for the best. You can now purchase raiding supplies for dirt cheap prices to encourage raiding and making sure your base defences are on point. The kits are more fair without offering a silly level of protection. Mobs will now drop heads that will need to be cashed in at Spawn for either EXP or Money (You need to kill a mob manually for a head to drop).
- Remember the travelling merchant on Skyblock that used to give those top notch deals? Well we have implemented a similar system to Factions. You'll be able to buy exclusive items for exclusive prices.
- Accessible in-game with /profile you're able to set everything about your person there, whether its your chat colour or your ability to see tnt entities, the possibilities are endless in this menu.
- I've added it so you can actually preview kits right from the menu, as well as better categorised ones. (Free, Ranks, Special). This allows for easy navigating.
- Want to see the faction top whilst in school, college or at work? Well finally you can along with a ton of other things, with our new discord system.
This thread will get updated throughout the week.