Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

GotPvP Factions Changes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Hijacking, Nov 6, 2018.

By Hijacking on Nov 6, 2018 at 3:12 PM
  1. Hijacking

Hijacking Developer
    Staff Member Developer

Discord ID:
    Danny/Hijacking#6741
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone, and welcome to the official announcement thread for the changes of GotPvP Factions!

I will be going over everything that's important for you to know about this release in this thread..
    What is our Faction server's concept?
    We're going to take a brand new approach to how we play factions today. Below are a few features of what we're going to offer you guys on release.

BATTLE PASSES
    This is a brand new feature that allows you to get exclusive rewards for completing tiers of challenges (3 challenges in each tier). You can do up to 7 tiers as a player but then require premium ($3 /month) to continue through all 20 of them.

PREMIUM
    This is something that has been requested by quite a few players that really feel the servers and content we put out. This is basically a new store addition that is subscription based and allows you to view things that are on gotpvp before they are even released to everyone else.

CUSTOM ENCHANTMENTS
    Though this is quite a controversial topic we're trying to give you the best option we can. To make it as balanced as we can we're allowing you to have the option from choosing 3 tiers of enchantments (Common, Rare, Legendary) and it rolls through what you can get. At the end it gives you the enchantment you landed on with a level range of what's under that enchantment. One minute I could get Scoots III and the next I could get Scoots I. It's completely random!

MINING AND FARMING
    We're going to give out rewards for grinding it out on our servers. Whether this is an exp boost or a creeper spawner, the possibilities are endless with our new system. Though this feature will be only available to our premium users throughout the grace period.

RENDER DISTANCE

As a way to give you the best possible gameplay we can without causing lag I have made a new system to give you an optimised render distance for the amount of players we have online so it's much much harder to for the servers to lag.

ANCHORS
    Since I have been bugged about this none stop since I have joined, I have decided to add this feature for you guys. If you don't already know what anchors are you can place them down in your faction land and have them there acting like an alt / console client for a set period of time. Whether it's 2 weeks or a full season you get to decide and lower that electricity bill!

COSMETICS

To make the current ranks a bit more fulfilling I've added a few cosmetic features that start at Death Cry's and finish where ever you guys want us too.

GAMBLING

Explanation coming soon.

PROFILES

These are going to be global GUIs what you can access from any server to see your progress and so much more from the click of your fingers.

DISCORD BOT
    This is going to be implemented to view details from every single server going from f top and baltop to seeing who is in your faction. You will be able to link your discord account to your minecraft account though you only get to set it once (Verification will be done through our bot).

THIS IS NOT ALL THE FEATURES THAT YOU'LL SEE ON RELEASE. THIS IS JUST A TEASER.

Lets get some #hype comments <3

DeaconHo, Tunsta, alexc161 and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Hijacking, Nov 6, 2018.