Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

GotPvP KitPvP Map 2.0 | Server Revamp

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Sep 10, 2019.

By Jelly on Sep 10, 2019 at 5:46 PM
  1. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager
    Staff Member Lead Manager Management

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    sword_gotpvp_forums2.png
    Right boys and girls. As I’m sure you’re all aware the player count for KitPvP and OpPvP have both plumitted. We understand that this is due to a lack of players for both game modes and a rushed release of KitPvP. For this reason we have decided to close OpPvP for the moment and just focus on a full revamp of KitPvP releasing..​

This Saturday at 4pm Est.

Change Log
    1. New and improved rebalanced kits. These kits won’t be too distant from the current kits; our main focus has been on reducing the enchant levels available so a donator cannot 1 shot a non donator with 1 kit (we will create a post with what is in each kit nearer to the time).

2. We are getting a custom map made by smiles17 (Discord name: (ಥ﹏ಥ)#4588) who has also created the arcade wars factions outpost.

3. Clans will now have friendly fire enabled so that they are not as overpowered.

4. Potions that drop in a stack will remain in a stack.

5. We will be adding an automated KoTH system so events can happen 24/7.

6. Any ranks purchased on OpPvP will be transferred to KitPvP. If you have purchased the same rank in both game modes then you will need to message me with the proof of both purchases to receive a buycraft voucher.

I know we got it wrong the first time but we have listened to the community and are bringing what we believe to be the best KitPvP GotPvP has had so far!​

Tiffrox and Stalemated like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Sep 10, 2019.