Hey everyone, and welcome to the official announcement thread for this Prison reset!
I will be going over everything that's being added/changed in this thread.
But before I get into that, let it be known that the release date for this reset is..
Friday, August 17th at 4 PM EST (1 PM PST, 8 PM GMT)
The current prison server will go offline on Wednesday to prepare for the reset.
What about the stuff I bought this map?
- You will be getting it all back!
- Every crate key, monthly crate, money pouch, spawner, etc.. purchased from the store on this Prison reset will be given back to you automatically when you join for the reset on Friday!
Updates & Bug Fixes
- The economy has been changed rather drastically.
- The difficulty of ranking up and prestiging has been increased to ensure the longevity of this Prison reset.
- The PvP mine will now reset much quicker.
- All bugs regarding the scoreboard have been fixed.
- This includes mcMMO interfering with the scoreboard.
- Personal Mines, aka Plot Mines, have been added to the server store.
- These mines are placed on your plot, and automatically detect your donor rank and reset after the mine is at least 75% empty.
- This will allow you to have peace and quiet, and not have to worry about other players destroying the mine instantly.
- /creditshop has been added for watching advertisements.
- You can no longer earn money via pets.
- The speed of which you obtain etokens from mining has been changed.
- More levels have been added to most enchants.
- Prestige rewards are now locked to the person that redeemed them.
- Mine bombs now work with the enchants on your pickaxe.
- For example, if you have merchant on your pickaxe, the blocks destroyed from the mine bomb will sell for the correct amount based on the merchant enchant level.
- A cooldown on minebomb usage has been added.
- You can now obtain heads by killing players.
- Jump boost enchant has been added.
- The laser enchant has been changed drastically.
- Vote party boosters have been fixed.
- A vote party mine has been added.
- Aliases have been added for all donor mines. So you can now do /caesar instead of /warp caesar.
- Prestige crate rewards have been buffed.
- Prestige tags will now have color every 10 prestiges.
- For example, prestige 10 could be  and prestige 20 could be 
- Gangs have been added.
- All bugs related to merging plots have been fixed.
- You can now disenchant pets.
- The bug that caused some players to lose their backpack/inventory after server reboots has been fixed.
- PvP kits have been fixed.
- Clear lag no longer removes bosses.
- The mending enchant has been fixed.
- Bedrock will no longer occasionally break at the bottom of mines.
- Crates have been revamped to fit the economic changes.
- The vote party sell multiplier has been fixed.
- More bugs or additions will be added to this list throughout this week.