Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

GOTPVP PRISON CLARITY MAP 1.0 | OP PRISON!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Apr 14, 2020.

By Jelly on Apr 14, 2020 at 6:14 PM
  1. Jelly

Jelly Guest

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    [​IMG]

What’s better than hearing some good news during this quarantine period? The GotPvP Staff team is happy to present to you a new gamemode! Prison Clarity will be an OP style of Prison.This gamemode will not replace the current Prison Siege server, both gamemodes will be separate.

✤PRISON CLARITY RELEASE DATE✤
    Server releases at 3pm EST saturday the 18th of april.

✤ Basic NEW FEATURES✤
    - For this gamemode, you will be given an Omnitool, meaning this tool acts as a pickaxe, axe and shovel, switching between them whenever necessary.

Note:
    Over the week we will be adding more to this change log, added plugins and features will be in green.​

- when mining blocks, they will be stored into backpacks that have different storage amount depending on its rarity.

- When mining beacons, they will automatically go into your Beacon-Balance. You can pay somebody directly with a command.

- As normal this will support all versions however use 1.11 for the best experiance.

- There will be Beacon mines! These are situated near /spawn.

- Each mine will only have one block type.

- When upgrading your omnitool with custom enchants, you might mess up or want to remove an enchant. The disenchanter will do that for you! Either use the Disenchanter NPC at /spawn or use the command /disenchanter to choose what to remove! you can either remove 1 type of enchant but only gaining 50% of the E-tokens spent on it, or you can remove all enchants on your omnitool and get most of the E-tokens you spent.

✤OMNITOOL ENCHANTS✤
    E-Token enchants:
    -Custom enchants! All custom enchants prices vary and all have a different Max level, here are the different omnitool enchants obtainable:

Efficiency: Allows Omnitool to break blocks faster:
    Price for upgrade= 4000 E-tokens
    Max Level: 5000

Fortune: Increases drops per blocks broken:
    Price for upgrade= 5000 E-tokens
    Max Level: 15000

Jackhammer: Chance to clear one whole layer of the mine:
    Price for upgrade= 8000 E-tokens

Explosive: Spawn TnT explosions as you mine:

Regrowth: Recovers health and hunger while using your omnitool:
    Price for upgrade= 3000 E-tokens
    Max Level: 20

Speed: Allows you to run faster while using your omnitool:
    Price for upgrade= 5000
    Max Level: 5

Haste: Allows you to swing your omnitool faster:
    Price for upgrade= 25000 E-tokens
    Max Level: 10

Merchant: Give you a chance to sell a block for 2x it’s original value:
    Max level: 5000

Laser: Gives a chance to shoot a laser that mines out in all directions and doesn’t stop until it hits the mine’s edge or air:

Prospector: Allows you to collect gems from mines:
    Price for upgrade= 40000 E-tokens
    Max Level: 1000

Auto Sell: Automatically sells the items in the backpack:
    Price for upgrade= 120000 E-tokens

Sell Multi: Multiples the autosell amount of the backpack:
    Max Level: 100000

Supercharger: Boosts the effectiveness of every enchant on your omnitool:
    Price for upgrade= 100000 E-tokens
    Max Level: 10000

EzPrestige: Gives you an extremely small chance to prestige a rank:
    Max Level: 100000

Beaconator:Gives you a chance to get an extra beacon each time you mine one:
    Max Level: 100

P-token enchants:
    -Prestige Enchant! These enchants can only be purchased with prestige coins, you gain one coin every prestige you go though

Greedy Fuck: Gives you a chance to get more than a single E-token from mining:
    Price for upgrade= 1 P-token
    Max level: 100

Mine Fucker: Gives you a low chance to mine the entire mine:

Key Greed: Gives you a really low chance of receiving crate keys from mining:

Power Of Jelly: Chance to get a buff to increase the efficiency of all enchants by 10% (chain-able)

✤GEMS✤
    Gems are items that upgrade a certain enchantment on your omnitool. To use one, you need to right click with the gem in your hand. Each gem is specified and made to upgrade a different enchant. For example, right click with the Jackhammer gem and it’ll upgrade that specific enchant for X many.

✤Robots✤
    Minions will be ONLY obtainable from monthly crates. They will grant you more income and E-tokens as time passes. There is a minion for each block (Beacon, Diamond, Emerald, Gold and Iron) There are 5 tiers of minion, from 1 being the worst to 5 being the best. These robots are upgradable thanks to Beacons!

✤PVP✤
    There is now a new area to pvp, you enter it thanks to a drop down and can’t exit it if you are not in combat. In this area is an Obsidian mine. Moreover, there is a koth that will be activated during the days with a crate key as reward.

✤SHOP✤
    /shop is now a GUI where you can buy anything you need. From building blocks to decoration to redstone or even potions to pvp! You buy these items with the normal currency.

✤MONTHLY CRATE✤
    A new and improved Monthly crate! you will no longer have the crate in your inventory, it will now be a key to open the “Monthly Crate”. You will Receive a total of 9 rewards. First, you will get 8 normal rewards like Legendary crate keys or Legendary pouches, then comes the final reward. This reward is the best on the server. You can get Perks such as Private Mines for this reset or even get the highest rank: Caesar!

✤MINING✤
    While mining, you have a chance to gain Mining pouches, these can contain Buff rods. These rods go from common to Legendary! You can activate a buff rod to get a personal sell booster or even a booster of E-Tokens obtained while mining. These Mining pouches will automatically appear into your /box. Aswell as boosters, you can get mine bombs. There are three type of mine bombs. First, the predator bomb, This bomb will destroy the mine and leave a massive crater! Secondly, the Molotov bomb, This bomb will destroy the entire layer of a mine, you can drop multiple at a time at they will stack up. Last but not least, the M.O.A.B bomb, this one clears out the entire mine.

✤GLOBAL BOOSTERS✤
    There are Global boosters for E-tokens and money. All boosters are global, and obtainable from buycraft. The E-tokens both last 30 minutes but the multiplier varies from 2x to 3x depending on the one you buy. Same for the E-token boosters; the money boosters last 30 minutes and vary from 2x to 3x depending on the one you buy.

✤BUFF RODS✤
    Buff rods are pretty much boosters rather than being global they are only applied to the player who uses them, these can be obtained in game or on the buycraft

If you have any questions regarding this upcoming gamemode, make sure to dm either Jelly#2001 floflo180#0783 or Serium#1872 on Discord.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Apr 14, 2020.