Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Grace Period coming to an end! Last weeks issues and recap

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Jun 21, 2019.

By Jelly on Jun 21, 2019 at 2:51 PM
  1. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager
    Staff Member Lead Manager Management

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    [​IMG]
    Well, as i'm sure most of you have seen the past week has not exactly gone as planned. We've had issues with a memory leaks causing the huge tps drops. Issues with kids phasing into bases and issues with the staff.

It's pretty clear to see things are simply not good enough and things need to change. I have decided to completely revamp the staff team. Factions will now have it's own personal staff team, it's not an easy game mode to staff and not everyone understands it, and it's just not going to work the way it is. With this we have also purchased an ss tool, all moderators and above will need to learn how to use the tool. Jr.mods will only be able to go up to moderator once they have passed the ''Test'' With the recent demotions the staff team has multiple slots. Apply now by clicking HERE We are looking for Factions and Skyblock staff nothing else.

We will be adding a new /fperm that will allow/disallow certain players to mine/place Spawners. In a hope to help prevent the never ending issues with insiding. As for the bugs reported in the last 3 days, the developer LST has been away for a couple days. I'm not a developer so unfortunately they simply wont be fixed till he is back.

As i'm sure most of you have seen Skyblock has gone from offline to 0 players, meaning yes we have started work. We are looking to release in 2-3 weeks max. More info on that coming soon!

As a reminder, tnt enables saturday 2pm est.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Jun 21, 2019.