Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

mega amazing raffle !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Survival' started by cupcakekiller0o0, Nov 27, 2017.

1. cupcakekiller0o0

cupcakekiller0o0 New Member

This i promise is not a scam because admins permenently ban me if it is a scam here is the giveaway

tickets will be listen on auction which is 1 ticket for 1k 5 tickets for 4k and 20 tickets for 15k

Once you buy a ticket do /rg tp afkay and throw your tickets in your name all players names will be on there in 1 week we will check the ticket box in 1 week we need 175 tickets when we do the giveaway. we will name your tickets and put them in a hopper chest then we will pick a random one.

The winner gets this great prize

- 4 zombie spawners
    - 5 tunnler 2 books
    - new vip key to tpa to /rg tp profitg when it has not come out
    - access to the new shop the new misc shop that sells hoppers redstone repeaters armour and more
    - $25,000 for free

And thats the 1. prize we will list 1k tickets to 64 tickets for 30k buy as many as you can to get a chance this is all valued at over $350k be quick because this is the only ticket gamble in the game for this week if we get good money.

Please buy tickets as this gives me money and you can win a epic prize we are throwing in 1 whole page of tickets to buy from 1-64 tickets be quick as they will sell fast. We will put up another page if they get sold.

2. Warriorwax123

Warriorwax123 New Member

Discord ID:
    Droozy#9457
    probs a scam

no matter how many tickets are bought a winner will never be called

3. cupcakekiller0o0

cupcakekiller0o0 New Member

I promise its not a scam ask oceanmotion to perm ban me if i do

4. UltimateGamerrZ

UltimateGamerrZ New Member

Please buy tickets as this gives me money and you can win a epic prize we are throwing in 1 whole page of tickets to buy from 1-64 tickets be quick as they will sell fast. We will put up another page if they get sold.[/QUOTE]

By you saying that, that will put a lot of people off in doing it as it could be a scam you never know :p

5. Warriorwax123

Warriorwax123 New Member

Discord ID:
    Droozy#9457
    you wont be banned for scamming

and putting a whole page of "tickets" is /ah spam and is against the rules.