Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

OG back on a mission

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by cosmiclegend14, Jan 4, 2020.

1. cosmiclegend14

cosmiclegend14 New Member

Hi everyone, I played OG prison in Saito's days under "Snakemedic" name changed and age but I want to say hello and I'm on a mission to become staff and contribute specifically to prison. I've been gone a while but player toxicity in complaints is still there. I encourage you to go on discord and suggest changes.

As for staff, I actually like how you have broadened gotpvp's social presence so gg on that, and I think with a little bit of business analysis and digging back through forums we might be able to find what worked well in the past and present, chart it out and find the things that brought people to the server and find out what triggered people to purchase stuff the most at the store.

Anyhow I've started putting suggestions on discord and most will go nowhere because the staff has already thought about it or it just won't work, but I'm gonna keep suggesting because I still really like gotpvp and its prison server. I hope to see everyone around having fun in prison.

Allynnient and Erche like this.