Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

OG Gotpvp Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Randomised, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Randomised

Randomised New Member

I made a similar, more aggressive thread 4 years ago on the topic of Old Gotpvp replied to by Saito himself but in light of more nostalgia, I've come back to the forums. In simple terms - my current server is down for couple of hours and I'm getting bored and hopped onto Gotpvp. Very different stuff. I first joined around 7 months after the released of Gotpvp. That's not necessarily accurate but I can say that I remember the One year anniversary and I started playing numerous months prior to that. I was always a Hub Nub. FOR YOU NEW PLAYERS - A hub nub is someone who was always about the dragons in the hub. In specific the Red Dragon was always where we hub nubs would be. I did hop on the gamemodes but I mainly stayed to dragon pvp. Some members that I knew that you should know is jschrods who was an admin I believe?? Anyway I knew him very much before he was staff. Some other OG hub nubs like Kills16, Catmanpvp, and countless others - who I assume are as rare as gold dust nowadays and I'm probably the first that a lot of people have seen. I remember the old rank system where I was margrave - which I here is now a range of ranks which I don't have the correct range?
    Where Deity was 200 dollars lol but apparently now there is a 400 dollar rank ??
    I remember the area below spawn that had pvp enabled but you'd have to do parkour to get below it. The phase where clocks were everywhere. As a hub nub - hackers would fly to forest islands and you'd play hide and seek there. When you could set home in the hub and when you rarely go to the black dragon xD. Dude old gotpvp was lit. Since that server shut down I tried joining factions that that was down?? There used to be a lot of big factions like Relentless and some others. The last memories I actually had was applying to one of the big factions I can't remember which. the old GotPvP enjin site was litty. I remember logging into enjin for the first time in a while and Saito had sent all us OG gotpvp players a message about new gotpvp and things that we could change. I hear there are some new owners? lol weird. That hihihi guy who was a complete abuser and really was the worst thing that happened lol - no one liked him. IDK if this will even be read but if it does I thought you'd like to know a bit, and this is only a surface nibble lol, of the surprisingly interesting history of this once multiple thousands player base server.

2. herp

herp New Member

Discord ID:
    herp#2251
    old gotpvp and new gotpvp are two completely different servers at this point lol

RocketOG, Randomised and Bacon4Dayzz like this.
  3. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
    yes.

Randomised and herp like this.
  4. Lagunas

Lagunas Well-Known Member

it’s been a while.

Randomised and Bacon4Dayzz like this.
  5. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
    Ur goat

Randomised likes this.
  6. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DeaconHo 何家人#3571
    I'm OG player!!!!!

herp likes this.
  7. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
    No u gay

8. herp

herp New Member

Discord ID:
    herp#2251
    yes

We advertised GotPvP's IP on a server that got advertised on here in like 2016 lol.
    Perma ban buddies.

Bacon4Dayzz likes this.
  9. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DeaconHo 何家人#3571
    that's so big brain

herp likes this.
  10. Randomised

Randomised New Member

omg wait i actually recognise u

11. RocketOG