Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

OG Gotpvp Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Randomised, Apr 16, 2020.

1. ItzBraamz

ItzBraamz New Member

i was literally 9 when i started playing on this server

2. Randomised

Randomised New Member

everyone knew this lol

It's foolish to even suggest that the "biggest factions reset" was any later than 2016 lol.

Jam123661 likes this.
  3. amp87

amp87 New Member

Discord ID:
    pablo#8514

4. MewtwoPvP

MewtwoPvP Active Member

God fuckin damn it dude I miss duels and the toxic atmosphere, fuck oxygen where's fliptom and yolovape?
    Kyozei says hi btw

Lui and yolovape like this.
  5. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Weren't you a hub noob, or a different mewtwo. I remember getting hub dweller for the hub Mewtwo

6. MewtwoPvP

MewtwoPvP Active Member

im no hub dweller, im the dude that made gotpvp duels toxic asf and started beef with everyone and iProCombo

yolovape and Jam123661 like this.
  7. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

Ah. Very wellll

8. flanfy_

flanfy_ New Member

Discord ID:
    flanfy#0735
    I started playing on GotPvP in 2013, I became staff, made friends, but then everything changed around 2018 and I lost interest completely. Constant resets meant that I couldn't keep my creative plots, my skyblock, or my prison ranks, all of which I spent ages working on. They even changed the rank system, which means I wasted $100+ on this server that isn't good anymore. I feel like everyone will agree with me when I say the server is unfathomably worse than it was 7-8 years ago.

9. ItzBraamz

ItzBraamz New Member

it drew in alotta bag cause it was pay to win, random facs could get on top by solely buying crates and keys lmao

10. IDuckz_

IDuckz_ New Member

Discord ID:
    Duck King#7665
    Oh my god... I know this is necro-posting pretty much but I remember playing this when we had Deity ranks and all that. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. Rest in peace good old GotPvP prison, it's so sad to see it gone and replaced with this new version... I remember getting banned for advertisement and I was so sad lol, because of how much I loved playing this prison. Huge nostalgia!

11. Heps

Heps New Member

Lmao love coming across old memories, was a old player from factions mainly ign ZentaCraft and used to play with dilfOnOminer as he got me into the server from being his mate at school ... shit must’ve been atleast 2013 and 2014 I can remember all the late nights raiding and pvping everyone and beating everyone because we would carry multiple sets and win 2v8’s and the 1v1s beating iprocombo which is sad to see he still plays the game still but each to their own. Some players I was close with / remember were ScumpPvp classicshotgun12 snowypvp alphatrooper25 eskiwolf Andrew746z
    There is so many more but that’s I remember off the top of my head here’s a old - super poor quality video I uploaded on factions 6 years ago
    Also what happened to the server? Tried to connect today and wasn’t found and couldn’t find any updates on it

12. Heps

Heps New Member

Also anyone remember when Oregon found out those brothers were duping shit and he banned them and raided their base for his youtube?

13. Dawneder

Dawneder New Member

man i know this post is OLD old but hey. i used to play on the creative server way back. not sure if anyone remembers me. does anyone have the old hub map btw?

14. Jam123661

Jam123661 Active Member

If your an old creative player than the Single server admin at the time could have been artistchibi, docjames, littleblue, comboshot, morz maybe.

15. LeWejj

LeWejj New Member

Discord ID:
    PryzeeGlizzee#3772
    I remember the red dragon PVP days. Didn't even play any game modes on the server. Just stayed on hub. When I was a kid I used to log on there everyday and then it changed when people who had ranks were able to fly on the dragon. Now I'm just visiting for nostalgic sake :(

16. Veygo

Veygo New Member

Th3b0ss989 <3 anyone remember joeacejr and honestly i cant even remember most of the people i played with its been that long but so many memories on this server, years of grind and made some of the greatest friendships here, i remember the beacon sellbooster i did with ez_ares i remember the duping with choargus and everyone else who duped my favorite map was 2016 , I remember when HMenry made his own server in competition to gotpvp , crazy times . will never be the same, and to everyone talking about the biggest factions reset in 2018 with serayne, those numbers were up because ogs were giving it a chance, its now 2021 and I dont even think gotpvp exists i tried joining and it didnt work . I miss what it used to be, someone should make a server and get as many ogs back as possible or gotpvp should do something like that try to make it exactly what it was.

17. _AruS

_AruS New Member