Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Old account compromised, new account without rank etc.

Discussion in 'Help Section' started by Paddy, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Paddy

Paddy New Member

Hiya guys, hope everyone is doing well.
    I am an old player, returning to the server. On my return to Minecraft i realised my account had been compromised and i was unable to login, i purchased a new account and returned to my old username. Originally i was the 'King' rank and although i have no transactional information in regards to the purchase of this rank due to it being so long ago, i have multiple pieces of evidence of ownership of the account, as well as multiple transactions made for/ from the account. Pictured below are multiple screenshots proving ownership of the account, past donations and screenshots of my previous rank. Please help as i would love to continue where i left off! Let me know if there is anything else i can provide in order to return my account to it's previous form. (Also proving access to this old GotPVP account i feel as if that alone is sufficient evidence of ownership)

Thanks in advance
    - Paddy (BOB01) Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 20.02.04.png Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 19.59.06.png Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 19.58.41.png

Attached Files:

2. Potatomaster

Potatomaster New Member

Discord ID:
    Zenaxe#7814
    no proof no rank sorry kid

3. Potatomaster

Potatomaster New Member

Discord ID:
    Zenaxe#7814
    probably no rank

4. Paddy

Paddy New Member

Okay matey, have provided a lot of evidence of ownership thought.

5. paddythegoalie

paddythegoalie New Member

Discord ID:
    BoomVang#0123
    Hey paddy, its other paddy. Same issue here. Ranks merged with another server and king can be found with /ranktitle

Your new rank may not have perms for king though. It sucks, but management made it clear that they don't care.

6. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    the server is undergoing some maintenance. AKA more resets, try check when everything is released if not you will need to join our discord here