Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Ranked and new players

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Lintydude, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Lintydude

Lintydude New Member

I see so many donors helping out new/unranked players, and I'd like to thank them heaps. Mostly because so many people have legacy ranks, and it is just such an advantage to unranked players. We have kits, /god, /fly, /heal, /feed, etc. So it is the least we can do :D and it helps build the community most of all! So, people who are constantly helping others, keep up the great work ^3^ (You too mods and staff :))

Trebby123, Dyna and xKyliee like this.
  2. Drake

Drake New Member

I'm new and I want to thank people out there that help also :)

3. Dyna

Dyna Member

It is incredible to see players like you guys. Keep it up!

Lintydude likes this.
  4. SomeKidsBrother

SomeKidsBrother Active Member

Yes thank you to all of the generous donors and players who just want to help. As helper I often see players (Donors and non donors) helping each other out, Its great to see and it really helps the GotPvP community.

5. Youbetheanchor_

Everyone goes on about the lack of staff, but who needs mass staff members when the community can help each other out just as well. Its great to see so much optimism :)

6. Urbanajlucas

Urbanajlucas Well-Known Member

Love this thread, and we are slowly rebuilding the survival staff :) So there will be more staff members around in the near future!

And of course, if it weren't for the community survival wouldn't be survival <3

7. CherryHorse

CherryHorse New Member

Discord ID:
    CherryAngel#6763
    I love this thread too

8. King_Alan

King_Alan New Member

Discord ID:
    King_Alan | Alan#1613
    Ever need a helping hand when I'm around don't be afraid to ask !! always looking forward to meeting new survival players and assisting you all to having a positive wonderful experience. ;)

9. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    Don't bump old threads.