Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Recruiting New Skyblock Teammates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RocketOG, Aug 7, 2018.

1. RocketOG

RocketOG Active Member

Hello, I am looking for 3-4 teammates for the new SB reset. We will be grinding for ISTop #1 so if you aren't going to be active, or willing to contribute your time or supplies please don't bother applying. I have already started planning the island on creative and so far it looks pretty nice, I already have a general idea for where everything will go so that we can hit the ground running when the server resets.

Requirements:
    - Must have Artisan+
    - Must have some sort of skill, whether that is building, red stone, etc...
    - Must be willing to share everything, we are grinding for ISTop, not individually hoarding items.
    - Must be 14+ with Discord.

Application format (you don't need too much detail):
    IGN:
    Discord:
    Why do you want to join?:
    Past experience?:

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope to gather a strong team by Friday.

2. Defracted

Defracted New Member

Discord ID:
    Hudzvi#1783
    IGN: Defracted
    Discord: Defracted#1783
    Skill(s): pvp, red stone, automatic farms
    Why do you want to join?: Since I’m on almost on everyday, I’d like to join. And I want to have a good teammate.
    Past experience?: I have build a humungous cactus farm, an automatic melon farm, an automatic sugar cane farm, and a 500+ block long roller coaster
    I have merchant, and will not hoard items.

3. Shadowright

Shadowright Member
    Baron Champion

IGN: Shadowright

Discord: Shadowright#0078

Skill(s): PvP, Redstone, Automatic Mob Grinders for loot and Mob Grinders for Exp, Aesthetic Buildings for farms and redstone rooms.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have the itching urge to be #1 and lost most interest in prison when happyfaceing came but to also get a slice of the payout this season. I am open to negotiations for what to be paid. I also have Caesar and the top three gkits. If I come to this new reset I vow to devote all resources from other servers in exchange for gkits on SB.

Past experience?: I have been on GotPvP since september 2013. I know the playerbase and staff to where I can secure deals for cheaper than randoms. I have a personal interest in grinding and SB is the perfect itch for that. I also have the willingness to learn what adds the most island levels or in this case the most amount of cash and capitalize on that.

RocketOG likes this.
  4. RocketOG

RocketOG Active Member

Accepted <3

5. 777IAmLucky

777IAmLucky New Member

Rocket Is A Nub

#5 777IAmLucky, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  6. k1lla99

k1lla99 New Member

Discord ID:
    k1lla99#8860
    IGN: k1lla99 (Senator)
    Discord: k1lla99#8860
    Skill(s): building big farms
    Why do you want to join?: Doing an island as a team is more fun then doing it alone
    Past experience?: I only do deals that benefit me more than the person that i do the deal and i like the grind aspect of skyblock

7. RocketOG

RocketOG Active Member

Accepted

8. RocketOG

RocketOG Active Member

Bump ^_^

Only three slots left.

9. RocketOG

RocketOG Active Member