Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Sidbhu Staff Application

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by opness, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opness

opness New Member

Minecraft username: Sidbhu
    NameMc Link:https://namemc.com/search?q=Sidbhu
    Discord:Ghost.exe#4657

Timezone: CST
    (Note: You must be 15 or over to apply): 15
    Can you record?: Yes I can record
    Do you have a working mic?:Yes I have a working mic
    What is your /playtime?:My playtime was 17 days
    What is your discord level?: (!rank in #bot-commands)
    My discord level is 10

1) Have you been staff on GotPvP before? (If you were demoted or left please add why)
    I have never been staff on GotPvP, but I would love to.

2) What server do you mainly play? (Gamemode on GotPvP - Prison, Skyblock etc) Prison
    I mainly play Prison Siege.

2.5) Please explain the main commands and concepts of this Gamemode. (What is the gamemode about, how do you play, what do you do etc)

The main concept of prison is to get money by mining different types of blocks and selling them using /sellall (you have to buy sell all from /shop now) or sell signs. You usually have to rank up until FREE and then you can prestige and have a better permanent booster,also as your rank up you want to finish your quests earing you up to 60 tokens which if you decide to sell boost this will help you tremendously. Each time you prestige your quests reset allowing you to keep doing them to earn more tokens. There are multiple abilities that are linked with prison such as Superbreaker, Tree feller, Acrobatics, etc. You can also purchase a rank where you can build a shop using chests and signs and buying blocks and then selling them with a higher sell booster by buying tokens. Also to make your sell booster easier, you can get a friend that can help you out by breaking chests while you sell them blocks. Sell boosters usually last 10-20 minutes.There are also many mining warps such as Warp A-FREE, Warp wood and Donor Wraps.Also something that can help u greatly in gotpvp is tokens.With tokens u can buy pvp kits,keys,Legendary xp,mcmmo,money pouches,and you can buy mcmmo credits which will help you level up your Super breaker or your Serrated Strikes, you can buy boosters and kit drugs.

The main commands are:

/plot auto to be randomly given a plot Note:This is for people who have bought a rank that allows you to have plots

/prestige to prestige Note:This will increase the amount you have to pay for your next rankup

/rankup to get to the next letter rank

/fly to enable/disable your fly

/tpa to teleport yourself to a player you chose Note: The player you tpa to has to do /tpaccept to allow you to tpa to you or do /tpa deny if he chooses not to allow you to tpa to him

/shop to access the token shop

/eec to access your ender chest

/pv to access your personal vaults Note: This is only for member who have bought ranks

/vote to vote for the server Note: I highly recommend for you to do this.This not only helps the server grow but this will give you amazing rewards.

/reclaim to claim your rank’s mcmmo

/redeem to redeem your mcmmo

/leaderboards to see killtop, top blocks mined, and highest prestige

/plot clear to clear your plot

/craft to access your crafting table

/bal to check your balance or to see another player's balance

/ah to access the auction house

/cf Note: This allows you to gambale money.How this works is you /cf and type the amount you want to gamble and choose either heads or tails and if a player with that amount decides to do that they click on it and there is a 50% chance you can win or the other player can win.

/auchand to auction the items in your hand

/plot claim to claim the plot you’re currently on once you have done /plot auto

/mcstats to see your mcmmo stats

/rules to be given the link to the rules page on the GotPvP forums

/report to report a player breaking the rules

/playtime to see how long you have played each game mode

/hub

3) How much time can you contribute to the role?
    I can contribute daily around Minimum 4 hours and Maximum 6

4) Have you ever been punished on any server, specifically GotPvP? If so, please include details.

I have been punished for mutes before but this was a really long time ago, and I feel like now that the server completely reset I would never make that mistake again.

5) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
    Outside of Gotpvp I play sports like soccer and not much other stuff so I can contribute my time into being a staff member and helping out member who are in need of help.

6) Do you have any past experience (anywhere), if so please list the rank you were?
    I do not have any past experience in any other servers.

7) Why should we pick you over others?

I think you should pick me over others because I've played this server for a very long time and know a lot of this server, and I know a lot of the people who play this server, and beginning to be kinda known on the I think you should pick me over others because I've played this server for a very long time and know a lot of this server, and I know a lot of the people who play this server, and beginning to be kinda known on the server. I have helped many new players who have just logged on to the server and don't know much about what to do. I think that having an amazing staff really helps the server grow and help's the server a ginormous amount and I think I can help this server a lot. have helped many new players who have just logged on to the server and don't know much about what to do. I think that having an amazing staff really helps the server grow and help's the server a ginormous amount and I think I can help this server a lot.

8) Why do you want to be staff on GotPvP?

I want to be staff because of many things when I log onto the server and ever need help there is always a kind staff there to help me these things that staff do really help the server and I want to be part of a great community like this and be able to help new members enjoy this server and help them because without new people can be dead in some parts of the day and I think I can help the new people so all times of the day this server is booming.

8.5) What are the duties of a staff member?
    There are many duties as a staff member, a staff member has to be respectful and kind to the community, be there to help players when in need and I think a staff member should overall help the server. Also a staff members have the power to warn/ban/mute players when members do a mistake, which is a duty of a staff member to take the time out of what they were doing to insure that player isn't doing the wrong thing.

9) Anything else we should know?

I hope I get accepted i've been trying for a really long time and Thank you for taking your time and reviewing this

2. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    Wrong section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.