Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Survival reset (Posted in general discussion as well)

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Rzmix, May 5, 2017.

?

Should survival have a reset soon?

1. Yes!

92.9%
  2. No.

7.1%
  1. Rzmix

Rzmix Single Server Admin
    Staff Member Senior Mod Single Server Admin

Hello, if you didn't know its remix_king94 here. I just wanted to draw attention to survival... Lately, it's been very very toxic. I want to see a change in the server before it's too late so once again I would like to suggest a reset and soon. I want to see survival be popular again like it was back a few years ago, so if everyone who supports this idea please leave a message or a like or vote on my pole! We need support, and hopefully, they'll buckle down on this!

Here are some suggestions for a possible reset in the future:
    Survival reset idea(s). - Fix/Better c/e system. - Fix disguisecraft. - Add events (Possibly boss battles that happen say every week or so). - Add quests!!! - Add particles to player ranks (possibly as rewards to events/boss battles). - Add Supertrails to survival & allow wing access (I know alota players who want that including myself). - Add trophy(s) (such as a dragon egg). - Add diverse/mystical items (Ex: Summoning stick... Summons 1 wolf for you to tame). - Add diverse/mystical armor (Ex: Invisibility cloak A chest piece that turns you invisible). - Add colored anvils!!!!!!! - Give players more options with pets/particles. - Add op enchants that let you bypass reg enchants (Ex: Sharpness 1,000,000). - Add an option for players to be able to customize their tags. - Make Job ranks look cooler... (Ex: God ranks like Zeus, Posidan, Hades) (<- Possibly custom tags?). - Add weird gadgets. - When players join add fireworks maybe? Make players feel diverse... That's a big thing in mc. Please consider doing a reset. (Btw sorry if my grammar isn't good I typed this pretty fast lol)

If you're going to consider it I suggest July as a reset date!

2. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    Nice thread. I know other players like @Bailey6000 want Ig spanwes gone or the price per Ig spanwer get higher. (10-15 mill per) as i have ig spawner got 10mill in a couple of hours. (If i afk) i dont think the selling price of iron shouls go down as mining takes some time and you should be rewarded for it. Anyway thats basically it.

Thanks
    - NoHaxGaming

3. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
    Re-quoting myself: No resets has been announced and they are rumors so this means this is unofficial, administrators and owners are in charge of managing server resets, when it does reset you will be notified in advance.

Bailey6000 likes this.
  4. UltimateGamerrZ

UltimateGamerrZ New Member

5. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    we know that.... some players predict that survival is going to reset in the next 5months.
    We are gathering Ideas for the admins. (as they are open to suggestions)
    :D bye

6. DrPvper

DrPvper Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DrPvper#1471
    You spelt Poseidon wrong

oliver likes this.
  7. Rzmix

I didn't notice xD Like I said I typed that very fast

8. Saito

Saito Active Member

I'm sorry to tell you but making threads like this won't change the time of a reset at all. Survival has a big update planned that you guys are going to absolutely love, but it's a very long process to develop it the way I want it. The update will come it will just take time :)

9. Chapo

Chapo Member

10 likes and I'll leak the update

socksthekitten and Rzmix like this.
  10. Alfielol

Alfielol Active Member

Discord ID:
    Preston#3609
    Pretty sure by now the server could go for a reset, but like Satio said, things like this won't speed anything up, (rip rop).
    But i think add reasons why you think your suggestions are a good idea to back it up and make it more convincing would also be another good idea.
    Lets all face it, though. Survival has been up without a reset for ages. 90% of the worlds land is covered/griefed. The eco is absolutely destroyed and i dont see an eagerness or any fun in playing anymore. A lot of survivals players have been drawn away, simply because there's absolutely nothing to do anymore. I still try play sometimes because of how much i love the server, but i get bored of it within a few minutes. So.. 1) Even if you wanted to try something new, maybe a new region, a new start... You can't exactly just do that. All the land is covered, griefed, or just claimed aimlessly. 2) The eco has been torn to shreds, there's no point in even trying to start new farms anymore if the eco is like this. The main reason its so ruined, i think is mainly because of the golem spawners up for public purchase. Even if you did make them a ridiculously high price, after someone gets one, they get to that ridiculously high price faster from the benefit of that one spawner, it then escalates from there... 3) There's absolutely no motivation to do anything more because of those two reasons. There's many more reasons, but those are the main. This isn't me having a go at gotpvp for survival being like this, things just end up in different ways that no one can exactly estimate or suspect.
    Ways of changing these things, start of with a reset? I know one isn't planned, and that this won't speed up the time that one will come, but survival, and even GotPvp as a server, is slowly getting less active slightly because of this.
    I also strongly put my opinion in on saying to keep iron golems where they should be.. in factions. They're way too over powered for a place like survival.
    Maybe some of remix's suggestions would also go great with things like this. If people are against getting rid of iron golems completely, maybe make them a prize for events and stuff like that, but so you can't continuously purchase them ;)

Man, this is massive, but worth the read xD

11. EmmetDash

EmmetDash Member

Well the land gets rekt after about 6 months, either cause people looking for free resources, trying to get into a locked region, or x-ray.
    1) well ya. But its not the honest/not lazy players doing it.
    2) the economy got rent day one of reset. Mistakes of features caused without the staff realizing it!

Rzmix likes this.
  12. Rzmix

Yeah... Thanks for all the support guys!

13. Alfielol

Alfielol Active Member

Discord ID:
    Preston#3609
    Well, its hard to predict the future. If you stand back and have a look at it like this, the staff are only trying to give the best they can for the server and everyone playing it. They've tried their best to make sure that everyone is happy, and its hard to make everyone happy if not everyone wants the same thing. But i understand where you're coming from :)

14. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    thanks @Saito

15. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    YEEEEE.....