Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

The Black Abbey Financial Institute (BAFI)

Discussion in 'Survival' started by ElDochart, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Suckmyashley

Suckmyashley New Member

Oh lol, By the way nice to meet you. You seem kind, you just got a new follower on here my friend. You deserve to be a member.

2. Lady Endirian

Lady Endirian Member

Discord ID:
    Rosschan#1640
    Aha thank you my good Sir :)

Suckmyashley likes this.
  3. ElDochart

ElDochart New Member

You weren't invited because of your bal Kaz, you were invited because Alexthewiener, who was really the only one against it, was replaced on the board by Laaprah. Our decisions are based 75% on personality and ability to get along with the group and fit into the culture. Ability to make money is important, but not everything.

Also, I updated the page for ya.

4. Lady Endirian

Lady Endirian Member

Discord ID:
    Rosschan#1640
    Aha I was just kidding, y'all are so serious.

Also, Thankyou

Suckmyashley likes this.
  5. toxic555

toxic555 New Member

IGN:
    xYooshiii (changed from toxic555)
    Current Balance:
    idk chnages but normally around 50-85k
    Current Weekly Income:
    depends but if i work at it probably 50k
    Have you ever been banned from GotPVP, if so why?:
    yes for custom ench at job and bypassing mute by renaming
    How are you currently making money on the server?
    profit shops and /rg tp toxcow
    What are you planning on doing in the future to make more money?:
    my own skelly farm (WIP) and profit shops
    What are you bringing to the table here that other potential members are not?
    Regular player intrests and make things easier for lasy players like myself also i enjoy doing things that will make me at the top and its weird once im at the top im satissfied and slow down but yeah plus im really positive and see the bright side of things that others might not. Plus im ready to test drive anything and put alot of my money into this "group pot" plus i like winning the lotto. thx -Yosh :)

[/QUOTE]

6. socksthekitten

socksthekitten New Member

Really that was 2months ago XD well I can count

7. UltimateGamerrZ

UltimateGamerrZ New Member

IGN: UltimateGamerrZ

Current Balance: 600k

Current Weekly Income: 200k+

Have you ever been banned from GotPVP, if so why?: Nope

How are you currently making money on the server? Mining With Veinminer

What are you planning on doing in the future to make more money?: not too sure yet

What are you bringing to the table here that other potential members are not? im a good builder (buildings,mob farms ect.) with good imagination and im a very good miner! :D

8. Stewy

Stewy New Member

IGN: Stewy01

Current Balance:235k

Current Weekly Income: None rn sometimes i gain sometimes i lose

Have you ever been banned from GotPVP, if so why?: never

How are you currently making money on the server? doing random stuff

What are you planning on doing in the future to make more money?: Possible iron Farm/creeper farm/skelly farm

What are you bringing to the table here that other potential members are not? I have plenty of ideas and im ok at building nothing like eldo and laap but i can build smaller houses better

#128 Stewy, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  9. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
    I thought by the age of over 12 you would know the basic function of the English language

10. Bunnyarv

Bunnyarv New Member

you can if you own striiife :^)

11. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
    I am defo owner

12. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
  13. paddythegoalie

paddythegoalie New Member

Discord ID:
    BoomVang#0123
    Oí alex you bum let me in. I'm good at building, farming, begging alex for ranks/money :p, and not playing in months!!! What a great fit!

All jokes aside, I really have no interest as I no longer play. But, Is alex on the new forums? I haven't heard from any of the old players in a LONG time. He may not even remember me LOL! If he is, please ask him to respond to me :)

#133 paddythegoalie, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  14. Rzmix

Rzmix Single Server Admin
    Staff Member Senior Mod Single Server Admin

15. ElDochart

ElDochart New Member

It's been a few weeks, so bumping this up to the top.

Also, welcoming DeskiEs and WolfeTheWild to BAFI.

We are accepting applications for new members as well, adhering to the minimum age of 17 for new members.

16. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    URBY ITS MRFUDGE

17. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    IGN: NoHaxGaming
    Current Balance: 22K
    Current Weekly Income: it varies if I'm in the money making mood I'll make a lot of money 20-50K or 500K if I sell a huge RG.
    Have you ever been banned from GotPVP, if so why?: I've been muted twice. (Once for bypass. I got mad) second (hackusating at that point I wanted everyone to know)
    How are you currently making money on the server? Yea I'm rank Thane (in game rank)
    What are you planning on doing in the future to make more money?: dunno
    What are you bringing to the table here that other potential members are not? Food, money, Cheap houses, free stuff I don't need and kits.

18. ElDochart

ElDochart New Member

I'm sure you are a fine player Oliver, but due to your age and balance, we will have to deny your app for now. You can apply again if your situation changes, the age limit isn't completely final.

Bacon4Dayzz likes this.
  19. Bacon4Dayzz

Bacon4Dayzz Expired Meat

Discord ID:
    Bacon4Dayzz#0251
    I am 13 :(

20. Breezer42

Breezer42 New Member

Current Balance: 2 Mil
    Current Weekly Income: 100+ (Skelly and guardian farm)

Have you ever been banned from GotPVP, if so why?: Yes, once because I did not understand the rules and I griefed. It was over 7 months ago and I promised to never do it again. I have definitely learned my lesson to never do it again.

How are you currently making money on the server?: My main income is my 145+ skelly farm at /rg tp money5, and my 104 spawner guardian farm, but I also make money in other ways such as shops, mazes and other mob farms. Constantly buying skelly spawners!

What are you planning on doing in the future to make more money?: I am planning on finishing /rg tp serenity which is where my guardian profit shop is located. There are many little projects I am currently completing to make money such as my new maze, a cactus farm, cow farms, and an xp grinder.

What are you bringing to the table here that other potential members are not?: I am great with sorting systems, I know how to make a large scale sorter for skelly farms, cow farms, and other mob farms. I am also learning to make potions for my new potion shop which has been growing over the past few days. I am also a good decorator and I LOVE to do it. Many of my mcmmo levels are high, I am number one for woodcutting and am in the top 25 for escavation, mining and smelting. I am on almost everyday and can build for hours at a time. I really think I could not only benefit BAFI but I could learn a little from you guys too. Hopefully I will get to work with you!

"You are kind and very knowledgeable" (Kazcan).

Thanks,
    Breezer42