Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Updates & More! #2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Mar 31, 2019.

By Jelly on Mar 31, 2019 at 11:14 AM
  1. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager
    Staff Member Lead Manager Management

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    [​IMG]
    Updated Post #2

Hey everyone! It's that time of week again for a little update. First up, as most of you have seen we got some new artwork.. Hope you guys like it.

Forums
    Over the past week I have been updating the forums a little, cleaning up the perms and channels. You may have also seen everyone now has access to view staff applications. This is NOT a bug.. This is to allows everyone to comment feedback and give there opinions. You may have also noticed I have completely changed the applications Format, the old one was outdated and to many questions that can be asked in an interview. You can apply now, but applications wont be looked at for a couple weeks.

Discord
    Discord has also gotten a few changes. The ''Memes'' room has been removed and combined with ''Banter'' I have also added Support Rooms, Simply join the ''Support Waiting Room'' and a staff member will move you into one of the 3 channels and help you with whatever you need. Xp has also been reset! The ranks are now the following Active 10, Discord Dweller 25, No Life 40.
    [​IMG]
    GG to the 3 no life Virgins above ^ :)

Creative and Survival?
    Lots of you guys have been asking about the 2 game modes as I didn't mention them last week, There was some confusion within the head management about if we would reset Creative or not, we decided not to.. and we will simply just be releasing the map the same day as Factions, Skyblock and Prison. As for Survival we will be opening that around a week after the Revamp sorry to all the Survival nerds.

And as always, if you guys have ANY questions regarding the server or anything else be sure to dm me on discord!

~Jelly!

bluezs and DeaconHo like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jelly, Mar 31, 2019.

1. DeaconHo
      DeaconHo
      Hype and also rip xp
      Jelly likes this.
    2. Lady Endirian
      Lady Endirian
      Survival better be good this time since we have to wait longer >.>
      bluezs likes this.
    3. oceanmotion
      oceanmotion
      Like the 1 week wait will make any difference on whether it's good or not
    4. Jelly
      Jelly
      It's more just Factions, Skyblock and Prison is our main focus. Hence they will come out first. It will be worth it.
    5. Asymmetrically
      Asymmetrically
      But most importantly, what about duels?
      DeaconHo likes this.
    6. Jelly
      Jelly
      KitPvP/Duels will be making a return!
    7. Mystified305
      Mystified305
      Don't care about updates just want to get back on after a years worth of absence because of insane amounts of school work I have had to do. I'll be able to build stuff again on creative and build something that is public for people to see.
      Rose, DeaconHo, Presli and 1 other person like this.
    8. Swofty
      Swofty
      By "It's more just Factions" do you mean survival will be similar to factions?
      DeaconHo likes this.
    9. JakeClients
      JakeClients
      I miss Classic Prison with the sell boosters, haste potions, mcmmo, personal mines, pvp mine, and player made shops to sell blocks. Ahhhh good times.
      Swofty, Rose, DeaconHo and 1 other person like this.
    10. bluezs
      bluezs
      Let's get this thing going! EXCITED!!
    11. CozmO
      CozmO
      When
      When will the revamp be over by?
    12. Rose
      Rose
      I miss the old server bc Skywars was so much fun like me and my bestie would team up and go off but I hope things turn out better !!
    13. LLAGOyt
      LLAGOyt
      When will the server be up for non "white listed" members?
      TrayCrafty likes this.