Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Welcoming help

Discussion in 'Survival' started by bluezs, Dec 26, 2017.

1. bluezs

bluezs New Member

Discord ID:
    bluezs#2852
    There are times when the mod's/helpers on survival make me feel as though my questions are not important as they don't answer my questions. The veteran players get answered and yet I feel as though I'm blown off. I have received help and there are times when I haven't. As being relatively new, this feeling has left me questioning whether I've donated to a server that doesn't really care about my needs. Is this the norm on gotpvp? Then again...maybe for some reason I'm not liked here. Have I invested for the top ranks in a server that I'm not welcomed?

SilverLevi28 likes this.
  2. cupcakekiller0o0

cupcakekiller0o0 New Member

Bluezs same thing mods tease me and are horrible to me

xKyliee likes this.
  3. PhdRandom

PhdRandom Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    PhdRandom#9416
    staff in general are very helpful, and at times, very busy. A lot of times peoples questions get forgotten. Usually I find if its a simple question, ask a veteran player. Staff are here to help but they can't answer every question. Therefore there are times staff will miss you're question.

as for you, I have never seen staff treat you badly or in a harmful way at any rate. If a staff member is treating you wrongly or they are not being helpful, take it up with the staff leaders. Players may treat you badly, but you know what they say: what goes around, comes around.

:)

4. Maximus

Maximus New Member

@bluezs It's mainly the being busy part. They might get dozens of messages at a time, that makes it hard to reply to everything! :)

5. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    We have about 3 chats instead of 1 to focus on. It's better to mail us or pm us via discord.

6. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
    If you Did everything when told by a mod I bet 75% of your punishments wouldn't be there.

Drokovian and PhdRandom like this.
  7. cupcakekiller0o0

cupcakekiller0o0 New Member

i dont agree to any of this mods are nice sometimes but when its msg or helpop with me and a mod they are like psychopaths

8. TobyTwem2017

TobyTwem2017 Active Member

._.

9. xKyliee

xKyliee Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    xKyliee#6947
    Im sorry Bluez if you have felt like staff ignore you and to answer your questions, yes your questions are important and i do think you have made the right decision donating to the server.

It is important that all players are heard and no discrimination is made. Pointing out issues that concern's you, helps us as Staff be able to deal with the needs of the players so that the server (specifically) survival have a community helping each other.

If you have discord get in touch with the #survival channel where you can communicate with staff or other players or even leave some questions for people to answer.
    Personal messaging survival staff via discord is also very welcome as a lot of times staff flip from dealing with discord concerns/forum concerns whilst managing the global chat.

I hope this has helped and of coarse feel free to pm me on discord if needed. :)

_Catalina_ likes this.
  10. samota

samota Active Member

Discord ID:
    Julius | samota#8383
    Sorry to hear that, bluezs. One way to make sure a staff member sees your question is by using /helpop. It makes it easier for us to see it since chat can get spammy at times. <3

oliver and _Catalina_ like this.
  11. _Catalina_

_Catalina_ Active Member

bluezs.
    I am sorry you feel like that staff are ignoring you:( and not answering your question... Trust me you are wanted here. Just the chat can be a little spamming as samota said and we can't see your question sometimes. By using /helpop we can see it better and reply to it.
    But honestly feel free to text me at discord and I will try to answer your question asap.
    You have my discord bluesz so feel free to pm me and I'll try to help. :)
    Anyways have a wonderful day / night

12. _Catalina_

_Catalina_ Active Member

I don't tease you and I am sure it is not meant to be in a bad way. Just kindly ask them to stop. And if you follow the gotpvp rules you won't be punished to be honest and listen to the staff too

PhdRandom likes this.
  13. bluezs

bluezs New Member

Discord ID:
    bluezs#2852
    Thank you for commenting back. I'll try to do better in ways to contact staff.

14. Drokovian

Drokovian Member

I'm just gonna say the cut and dry response most of these survival staff actually want to give aka Samota, Oceanmotion, Jenn, Alan, etc.

A bunch of us survival players are in a party chat together, and so they don't just have the public chat, staff chat and other chats to worry about - they also have to answer all the questions they get in a very spammy party chat where a lot of interesting things get spammed continuously.

@King_Alan @Razgro "The ting goes SKKKKKKKKKKRRRAH PA PA KA KA KA - SKIDIKI PA PA and a PU PU DRRRR BOOM SKYAAA DU DU KU KU TUN TUN POOM POOM Ya dun' know" :p

But yeah if you don't get a decent response it's cause they have like 0.00000001 seconds to read your question due to how fast their chat flows. The reason why veteran players (can I consider myself one) gets answered is cause we DM them via discord for important things or out-spam the party chat and their PM's until it's all they can see only us at the end of the tunnel

bluezs and samota like this.
  15. daleklogic

daleklogic Well-Known Member

Staff
    Are
    Useless
    Lol

16. _Catalina_

_Catalina_ Active Member

Wow, even me :(:eek:

17. CherryHorse

CherryHorse New Member

Discord ID:
    CherryAngel#6763
    Blues im sorry you feel. I love the staff on this server, they make me feel warm inside. Sad to see another person go but the time are done now. We will see each other once again. The man who calls the wolf is the one who eats the cow.

18. daleklogic

daleklogic Well-Known Member

No :(

#18 daleklogic, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  19. oliver

oliver Sr. Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Discord ID:
    Oliver || Olly #0018
  20. bluezs

bluezs New Member