Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

What’s occurring nowadays (OG players)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by 2lb, May 12, 2020.

1. 2lb

2lb New Member

Discord ID:
    Jackkendall#7853
    Hello fellow minecrafters, I was wondering what state the server is in because I may come back from the dead. Some may know some may not. I was an old factions player back in the day and slowly converted to a prison player. My old ign were 2lb, xfusionpvp or some crap and the oggggggg one JKMegaKillerJK ngl I was pretty cracked at the game and would beat the majority of the players in a 1v1 no cap. I use to play with my bro itsriffraff but ya know time moves on and he’s like 19 or some sh!t. Ngl kinda miss the old lads Ash8639 (unpaid worker), CaptainUSA01 and Finchey. Used to have great wars on factions with dishonered, Teamnudist, Solitude and some other big names. Favourite time on factions was definitely participating in the events. Anyway, rant over just wondering if any old companions are still around and also if the server gets any sort of good player numbers. Ngl I’m kinda missing the old days...
    Sorry If it’s bad grammar and shit I’m writing this a 6am with no sleep

2. herp

herp New Member

Discord ID:
    herp#2251
    Server isn't anything like what it was during Saito16's ownership. Some good some bad.

3. 2lb

2lb New Member

Discord ID:
    Jackkendall#7853
    does the server still get any sort of good numbers on prisons or factions? Debating whether or not to buy a pc

herp likes this.
  4. herp

herp New Member

Discord ID:
    herp#2251
    Decent numbers on prison, nothing like before however (40ish players max). Don't let the big online number fool you, 2/3 of them are bots.

Factions isn't available at the moment, but a new map just got announced, $1000 prize (like 130ish pay-pal and some buy-craft weekly for ftop 1). It's coming this Saturday at 3PM EST.

If the sole reason you want to buy a PC is for GotPvP, I'd advise against it lol. However it's a fun server nonetheless :)

5. 2lb

2lb New Member

Discord ID:
    Jackkendall#7853
    Really, what’s the point in them spoofing players. Kinda stupid ngl, I still might buy pc cause I’m very bored in quarantine and wanna play warzone on there too. Cheers for the update

herp likes this.