Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

What happened to gotpvp?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superman_, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Superman_

Superman_ New Member

So i started my time on gotpvp a few years back in 2015 and i loved the server it was amazing but i quit in 2016 because i had irl things i needed to do. As i am just coming back into the minecraft world and logging on to what was my favorite server i see that it has gotten worse, much much worse. What happened? Theres only 1 Server online not including Hub theres no staff online ever? Ive seen none online at all its so, sad. Even when i logged on Factions there were like 20 Bots why? The only answer i got was from an admin and he said that it didn't matter and i should shut up. What chaotic event has taken place to ruin such a once good server the staff are so rude and toxic to the players and the moderation even when the Admin was on was awful i seen about 2-3 Hacks running around outside of spawn. All i seen from the owner Jelly was anger and hatred it was disturbing its like gotpvp has gone to "Hell". I know i won't change any minds but why is this happening.

2. holeinq1

holeinq1 New Member

They are going through a huge revamp, so instead having the whole server down for a year they are releasing one game mode at a time, I suspect that any general staff ranking mod or higher is busy with the other game modes.

3. Bailey6000

Bailey6000 Active Member

Discord ID:
    Bailey6000#4063
  4. Bailey6000

Bailey6000 Active Member

Discord ID:
    Bailey6000#4063
  5. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager
    Staff Member Lead Manager Management

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    Weirdly if you bothered to read any of the posts I have made, joined the Discord and read the announcements you would see what's going on..

6. LoneWolf141

LoneWolf141 New Member

Discord ID:
    ʟᴏɴᴇᴡᴏʟғ | ᴡɪʟʟ#2566
    Minism Self-Made Gotpvp Logo happened

7. Superman_

Superman_ New Member

i did and its gotten worse now why the hell are there like 300 bots on factions? whats the use out of that