Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Why The Server is Dying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stun_, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Stun_

Stun_ Faggot

1. Botting the servers which they say doesn't really matter but it does.
    2. It's so beyond pay to win it's obvious the server is at this point just a blatant money grab.
    3. Staffing is fucked up.
    4. In most cases, I believe the mods are more responsible than admins as are players.

2. Borntokill69er

Borntokill69er Trial Mod
    Staff Member Trial Mod

Discord ID:
    Borntokilla #8859
    Hi Stun_,

I can see where you are coming from. However I don't agree with what you've said.

But this is how I see it, the staff are doing as much as they can to provide a service of fun for its players. I have a lot of fun in the game modes even without paying a single cent. I actually managed to get top 3 in Skyblock with no money. Rather than pointing out what you feel to be destroying the server, what do you think would improve your gameplay?

Thanks,
    Born.

3. yoloswag58

yoloswag58 Well-Known Member

If you’re talking about the sky block that nobody played then that’s misleading. If you’re talking about frost that’s also misleading as everyone quit when payout was canceled.

4. Borntokill69er

Borntokill69er Trial Mod
    Staff Member Trial Mod

Discord ID:
    Borntokilla #8859
    I was 3rd when the payout was canceled, so it still stands that I was infact 3rd. ;)

5. 3dsam1

3dsam1 New Member

Discord ID:
    3dsam#3179
    I have to agree with this, and 4 really shows, born you responded to this maturely and in a professional manner, but when your Lead Manager is saying stuff like "This is the most retarded post ever" or "shut the fuck up and go play somewhere else" it impacts the server. Not only that but the server is also dying because Minecraft biggest age group is kids, and if you don't have a server that's friendly to kids(for example, one where people aren't saying the N-word) then there isn't going to be as many people playing. I just hope somehow sometime GotPVP can clean up its act.

Borntokill69er likes this.
  6. Jenn_Duhh

Jenn_Duhh Manager
    Staff Member Management

Hello everyone ! I’m sorry you feel that way in regards to the current staff however , I am doing my best to try and fix the current system so it’s better for both players and staff. Mainly making it a bit more kid friendly while still keeping it fun. I can’t do anything about it being p2w as that’s what keeps the server going , however I can do something about your experiences here as players. So just be a bit more patient while I finish working through some things. Thanks!

yoav and yoloswag58 like this.
  7. DoubleClickinq_

DoubleClickinq_ Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    Nate | Keep It 100#3313
    love how new gen players are thinking their opinions matter and deny what's been happening for like 5 years lmfao

8. Cyypress

Cyypress New Member

Discord ID:
    Cyypress#3950
    I agree with Stun the mods are doing more work than the admins yet I really do respect this server, they have to fix this. I love all the staff, I just wish that everyone could do their share. Also the applications are messed up in my opinion/ staff application. Thank you and I really respect you born and do not point this comment at anyone. Thank you.

Borntokill69er likes this.
  9. Bailey6000

Bailey6000 Real Human Person

Discord ID:
    Bailey6000#4063
    The admins do far more work, you just typically don't see said work. You just see the mods doing "more" work because it's easy to observe them doing their job.

Borntokill69er, Maddy and yoloswag58 like this.