Click to Copy
play.gotpvp.com

Why this server is dying....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oliver, Sep 24, 2019.

1. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    Oliver || NoHax #0018
    This server was once competing with Arkham, and some other big servers.
    To the Development team,
    because you stuffed up just about every single reset since this server was taken over by Serayne (Not saying he is bad, he is successful) you need to implement gamemodes, mini games, and themes that suite this server. Also you need to get a committed development team. I can't count how many devs have ditched while being in a reset when I was staff.
    You guys seriously need to listen more to the OG players, because they're the ones who know what gotpvp use to be.

Sharsherah likes this.
  2. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager
    Staff Member Lead Manager Management

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    Most retarded post I've seen so far. For you to say we don't listen to the community is insane, i dropped every project we was working on to focus and bring everyone an og style of Prison.

Problem isnt with the team but the community itself, the community died a long long time ago. Way before Serayne took over, and over the past few months it's just been doing the same. Admittedly, choices I personally made had an impact on the server. Looking back Factions should never have been the First server to make. It should have been Prison.

All I can say is stop dwelling on the past and look at what's to come, people join and leave every day. Just part of all servers.

AzureLegenZz likes this.
  3. Klonz

Klonz New Member

Discord ID:
    Klonz#8064

I'm glad you guys are bringing OG prison back. Your style of prison I did not like that much. Thanks for bringing it back! :D

4. Klonz

Klonz New Member

Discord ID:
    Klonz#8064
    The server is dead btw there is alot of players lmfao

5. Klonz

Klonz New Member

Discord ID:
    Klonz#8064
    Meant to say isn't :/

6. jdrjdr

jdrjdr New Member

Server is dead because saito ditched it when they got blacklisted twice lol
    also they are spending $0 on advertising and they released too many unnecessary game modes and not the big ones first

7. tuckingfypo100

tuckingfypo100 New Member

Why are the game modes always down? Why not leave the old ones up while working on the next reset? There is nothing to do on the server... You say you are listening to the community, but you keep doing the same things each reset... Stop making the server an afk simulator. With the resets, why are there so many???

RobertDixieRebel likes this.
  8. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    Please tell me what we keep doing over and over.

9. BeHumb1e

BeHumb1e Member

Say no to drugs
    Factions has been shit every map dont @ me

10. DrPvper

DrPvper Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DrPvper#1471
    When you have a fifteen year old dog thats blind and cant stand up without needing your help, suffering profusely. You don't prolong that dogs life. Sure you pick it up to and bring it outside to piss but you're not really helping it are you?

11. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    A disabled dog doesn't make myself and the company money.

12. DrPvper

DrPvper Well-Known Member

Discord ID:
    DrPvper#1471
    Exactly, so why havent you euthanized the dog yet.

The dog is barely making enough money but yet you still keep it alive hoping that God will come down from the heavens granting the dog back its blindness and inability to move. But while your waiting, the people around the dog/who know the dog are hurting.

13. Jelly

Jelly Lead Manager

Discord ID:
    Jelly#2002
    ''The dog is barely making enough money'' Weird. I didn't think I gave you perms to view dogs vet bills. GotPvP is still making money to this day,

As you can clearly see, we already put down the Dog. And then turned it into a rug at the GotPvP headquarters.

[​IMG]

Sharsherah and DrPvper like this.